NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

8-1  :lebron:

With Rondo coming back his shittiness will probably bring it down to almost even match if they play him a lot of mins. Outside of giving KCP any mins on the court,the laker lineup has been solid so far.

howard and Caruso especially have surprised me a lot

2 hours ago, Delita said:

With Rondo coming back his shittiness will probably bring it down to almost even match if they play him a lot of mins. Outside of giving KCP any mins on the court,the laker lineup has been solid so far.

howard and Caruso especially have surprised me a lot

at this point, they probably need rondo just to lighten lebrons playmaking work load.

dwight has indeed been good. will be interesting to see if either he or kuzma ever get put into the starting lineup.

Man I just don’t know about kuzma. Guy has just been weak since coming back. He needs to get back in his rhythm because he’s starting to make me think they should have kept ingram instead. He missed too many crucial shots tonight.

and I’m starting to worry about ADs shoulder. If he goes out for a substantial amount of time, this season is going to shit instantly

Edited by Delita
15 hours ago, Delita said:

Man I just don’t know about kuzma. Guy has just been weak since coming back. He needs to get back in his rhythm because he’s starting to make me think they should have kept ingram instead. He missed too many crucial shots tonight.

and I’m starting to worry about ADs shoulder. If he goes out for a substantial amount of time, this season is going to shit instantly

Hope he finds a month to get surgery and rest.

On 2019-11-15 at 10:07 PM, Delita said:

Besides the warriors last night,  can the lakers not look like trash even amongst shitty teams? Even though theyre 10-2, every victory is a complete struggle where they barely scrape by

somehow they lead the league in point differential lol. but yeah youre right, and they dont even play any good teams until december. from what ive seen so far, they lack scoring depth. the lakers have 3 players that average double figures, while houston, denver, utah, and the clippers have 4-5. in the end, they still might be 1 piece away, unless lebron and ad go full kobe-shaq and average 30+ pg.

Edited by Quad Damage