NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

On 2019-12-03 at 10:30 PM, Ike said:

This Lebron/AD pairing is just as good as we envisioned. Great game against a really good Nuggets team in one of the hardest places to play. 

Can Adeedy rest his shoulder enough and play a full post season??

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

He had 26 pts, 6 rb, 9 ast today in only 26 minutes as the Mavs blew out the Pelicans 130-84. Didn't even play the 4th qtr because the coach was resting them because they're playing a game tomorrow.

whitey is coming after basketball, now.:idid:

• Thanks 1
On 2019-12-05 at 1:46 AM, kokujin said:

Can Adeedy rest his shoulder enough and play a full post season??

This was a serious question. Is he gonna do surgery? Take a month off? Hope he never gets injured till April? Who knows more and wants to spin off on the idea?

• 2 weeks later...

Luka rolled his ankle, looks like he'll be out for two weeks.

So the Mavs went on a road trip without him, first up was the Milwaukee Bucks who had won 18 straight games.

Legitimately one of the most entertaining stretches in which all 5 guys on the floor are playing team basketball, and they are all excelling at doing their specific thing. Everybody is touching the ball in this exchange.

KP is knocking down retarded shots like this:

Bucks winning streak comes to an end.

The Lakers and the Bucks have lost 7 games total between the both of them. 2 of those losses came from the Mavs. (and it should've been 3 because of that Lakers-Mavs ending back in November).

I really need to get tickets to see them in person.

Yeah, I changed the channel to the cowboys game about halfway through the 3rd because the Mavs were up 30, and then get a notification that they lost.:tophat2:

I was noticing during the 3rd quarter that it looked like they were getting too complacent with throwing up 3 point attempts, wouldn't surprise me if they allowed the Raptors back in because they just kept on heaving it.

Ah well, looks like we went 2-2 in this road trip against Milwaukee, Boston, Philadelphia and Toronto without Luka. #1, 2, 4, and 6th best teams of the Eastern conference.

Should've been 3-1.:shrug:

1 hour ago, Casual said:

I was 3 rows from courtside at the raps game today. Closest I’ve ever been. Wouldn’t have thought I’d be there for a historic performance after that 3rd. My god. 

you did it. your presence alone turned the entire Mavs team into casuals. throwing lemshit chucks from the e3 deadline.  I mean, truly a crackdown performance. and puns and stuff. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2019-06-14 at 7:28 PM, Teh_Diplomat said:

The cop is suing Masai now in civil court.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/raptors/2020/02/10/masai-ujiri-sued-by-oakland-officer-over-alleged-assault-after-raptors-nba-championship.html

The suit claims Strickland suffered serious injuries to his body and nervous system that will result in a “permanent disability.”

The suit claims Ujiri’s actions were “foreseeable” based on what it cites as Ujiri’s “previous altercations involving similar circumstances.”

The Raptors, Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment and the NBA were also named in the suit. They’re all accused of failing to warn the plaintiff of Ujiri’s “violent predisposition” and “propensity for physical violence prior to his assault on (Strickland).”

The suit, which seeks medical expenses, lost wages and other damages, also accuses the defendants of failing to “provide adequate safety and security to the public” and “failing to post signs warning of danger, including the danger of Masai Ujiri.”

the danger of Masai Ujiri :lawl:

• Haha 2