MK11 Switch Gameplay Trailer

On 2019-04-18 at 1:47 AM, Remij_ said:

Yea, and I know what something 'on the go' looks like... show me the fucking game in an appreciable manner.

It's like at E3 when they cut from direct feed gameplay to show the screen and the crowd... like what the fuck are you doing..

That MK trailer could have been entirely fullscreen... and the "take your fight on the go" title card would have been just the same had the entire thing been fullscreen.  Just face it.. they're hiding the fucking flaws of the game.  Everything else is in fullscreen.. ie the high quality video files :smilecry:

On 2019-04-18 at 2:19 AM, Goukosan said:

all those Switch commercials of the portable mode must be hiding something :grimaceleft:

ZuzsRqY.jpg

Image result for cage laughing gif

• Haha 1

I haven't clicked the video because I don't like spoilers of any kind even from video trailers.    

I'm old school, I'm use to back when the only preview you got was still images in a magazine. 

The video preview photo alone look impressive. 

Kano looks really young in that still and who is that guy on the right wearing gear that looks like it belongs to Shao Kahn but he looks like WWE's Austin Aries.