Nintendo and Ditch are bound to be 2 gens behind the competition

Has no exclusives (Octoflop Traveler was the only real exclusive they had and that's gone now LMAO )

It's not a real console

SW MODS :rofls: LMAO!

They're not even gonna release a souped up Ditch anytime soon but are gonna milk the sheep a bit more with another weak redesign.

Online still weak as ever and way behind everyone else, how many gens has it already been like this?

Cardboard toys and Amiiboo figurines to brighten up your room with gayness

Loser mentality - we won't compete we'll do our own thing. Who can even respect such a stance? 

What's even the point of Nintendo existing as a hardware manufacturer? I just can't see myself ever buying a Nintendo console at this point, I'd rather buy an Xflop again than sit through such trash. How do sheep still tolerate this shit?:tophat2:

Edited by bhytre

Japanese 3rd parties have embraced the Switch.

Astral Chain, DQ11S, Shin Megami Tensei V, Bayonetta 3 :jerkit: 

All real exclusive. And then there's Nintendo's game which will never be ported, guaranteed.

Link's Awakening, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Sword/Shield, Fire Emblem: Three Houses. :jerkit: 

Switch is an absolute monster. Already 3 AAAAE, AAA exclusives releasing in the immediate future, and #DreamGames to get you hyped for the distant future (bayo 3, MP4).

Switch is on fire right now. Convert now or face the AAAAE wrath. :smoke:

• Upvote 1

You could feasibly argue that even with the Xbox One X being a mid-gen refresh that they're two generations behind technologically. 

We're talking resolutions variances in shared games in the upwards of 32x and then to top that off dramatically lower settings. This is against a current generation console...

40636323013_36f2748de1_o.png

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

Japanese 3rd parties have embraced the Switch.

Astral Chain, DQ11S, Shin Megami Tensei V, Bayonetta 3 :jerkit: 

All real exclusive. And then there's Nintendo's game which will never be ported, guaranteed.

Link's Awakening, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Sword/Shield, Fire Emblem: Three Houses. :jerkit: 

Switch is an absolute monster. Already 3 AAAAE, AAA exclusives releasing in the immediate future, and #DreamGames to get you hyped for the distant future (bayo 3, MP4).

Switch is on fire right now. Convert now or face the AAAAE wrath. :smoke:

So many franchises on repeat, always the same shit and they're not even that great but you'll never hear a sheep admit it :puke: Animal Crossing is so prehistoric in its design LOL

That's honestly a NinteNO from me, even with Bayo 3 I just can't support this :dame: 

6 minutes ago, Nya` said:

You could feasibly argue that even with the Xbox One X being a mid-gen refresh that they're two generations behind technologically. 

We're talking resolutions variances in shared games in the upwards of 32x and then to top that off dramatically lower settings. This is against a current generation console...

40636323013_36f2748de1_o.png

Did you you just admit that the Base 900p box was a gen begind PS4 and is now 2 gens behind Pro and X. 

Over 95% of lemmings game on base XB1 :monkas:

Just now, bhytre said:

No real exclusives worth a damn :tom: 

1550970708328.jpg

oh...you went from no exclusives... to no real exclusives lol

Sequels aren't exclusive either it seems. 

You left off a bunch off exclusives from that chart.... what category does those fall into? :interesting:..... lmfao 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did you you just admit that the Base 900p box was a gen begind PS4 and is now 2 gens behind Pro and X. 

Over 95% of lemmings game on base XB1 :monkas:

Ugh no... Because this is the difference between 1600x900 and 1920x1080, and in nearly all cases graphical settings were identical. The Switch tanks resolutions far lower not only from a base but also as its minimum, plus it's graphically stripped down to extreme levels.

46723093195_3797ea1285_o.jpg

Edited by Nya`
Just now, Goukosan said:

oh...you went from no exclusives... to no real exclusives lol

Sequels aren't exclusive either it seems. 

You left off a bunch off exclusives from that chart.... what category does those fall into? :interesting:..... lmfao 

The fact is its best games Like Zelda aren't exclusive, Octoflop Traveler isn't exclusive, Bayonetta 2 isnt exclusive

Single A and below flops (score and quality-wise I.e. the rest of Ditch's library ) aren't worth mentioning or acknowledging as Ditch Exclusives 

They fall into your category - it's good enough... for Ditch lmao! :laff: 

Just now, bhytre said:

The fact is its best games Like Zelda aren't exclusive, Octoflop Traveler isn't exclusive, Bayonetta 2 isnt exclusive

Single A and below flops (score and quality-wise I.e. the rest of Ditch's library ) aren't worth mentioning or acknowledging as Ditch Exclusives 

They fall into your category - it's good enough... for Ditch lmao! :laff: 

Octopath Traveler is not even on the Switch top 5 exclusive list. 

List all the Switch Exclusives and tell me why they're not...don't cherry pick.. list all of them. 

and to make this fair... I'll do the same with Xbox..... ohh wait:tom:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Octopath Traveler is not even on the Switch top 5 exclusive list. 

List all the Switch Exclusives and tell me why they're not...don't cherry pick.. list all of them. 

and to make this fair... I'll do the same with Xbox..... ohh wait:tom:

Ditch has no exclusives :ufdup: