Nintendo and Ditch are bound to be 2 gens behind the competition

Let me ask you this, what really is the sidekick console? 9-12 month droughts, No good games  besides the multiplats in almost a year, yes I'm looking at you PS4. :rofl: 

So let me ask you this, when it comes to a  'secondary' console with AAAE after AAAE, exclusive out the ass, and a more powerful console that's good for playing all the multiplats... what really IS the secondary console? :wonder: 

Yes, that's right, for a lot of us guys with a switch, the PS4/Bone are OUR secondaries.

Switch is absolutely the more compelling platform to me. :glad: 

36 minutes ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

Let me ask you this, what really is the sidekick console? 9-12 month droughts, No good games  besides the multiplats in almost a year, yes I'm looking at you PS4. :rofl: 

So let me ask you this, when it comes to a  'secondary' console with AAAE after AAAE, exclusive out the ass, and a more powerful console that's good for playing all the multiplats... what really IS the secondary console? :wonder: 

Yes, that's right, for a lot of us guys with a switch, the PS4/Bone are OUR secondaries.

Switch is absolutely the more compelling platform to me. :glad: 

Wrong, because we got more releases in the first 3 months than you'll see for the next year. 

3 hours ago, Nya` said:

Wrong, because we got more releases in the first 3 months than you'll see for the next year. 

:tom:

So you're saying that in the Metacritic end of year review.... Xbox will finally not be dead last in good games as it was for the last 3 years? :dame:

if anything Xbox completely fell off the map.  I think it shart XV and KH3 on accident. Even Halo don't wanna play no more.  

Is their a game, or sequel or anything amazing to look forward to on the Xbox's path?  I'd reckon any sequel to Ninty's hottest 1st year start would outdo that whole brand.  I have my eyes on MP4. I wanna get hyped. Time to catch up on life anyways. Rainy as a 'mug hyea.