Looks like the next Xbox is gonna beat up ps5

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Not reading much into stupid shit like you seem to be..

Dynamite made like 5 panty censoring threads, and on the other big forum they had like 10 threads with 200 pages of Sony dying cause of a lack of crossplay, teh anti consumer.

As for the hardware it's hard to predict without knowing, but using Pro Vs X as an example is a joke unless you want the Anaconda in late 2021 at 100 dollars more. The architecture being more advance isn't happening, this is same song and dance that X wouldn't have a jaguar CPU.

Also consider that next gen might be discless for MS across both models. I personally expect MS to use being discless to gain a BOM budget advantage over Sony. For both models.

Edited by Team 2019
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude this sounds like the biggest load of fan fiction bullshit. Nobody with a working brain believes any of this. The best is that its more expensive, and has higher clocks and more ram. Thats it. Lem

https://www.resetera.com/threads/insider-xbox-anaconda-aims-to-be-the-clearly-better-performing-device-compared-to-ps5.112333/page-14#post-19986697

Here the source. MS is "aiming" to beat PS5, not guaranteed. Which honestly means fuck all because we don't know the target price of either system or what they will feature outside of power.

Edited by Team 2019

Exact quote,.which others have confirmed

"But again, I don't know how this will mirror in raw numbers.

I expect Anaconda to be more expensive than PS5, hence they can put in more power, with Lockhart being the cheaper alternative."

I can't see Anaconda going beyond 500, it would be insane. So I think PS5 hitting 399 is likely. Lockhart? Fuck knows.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Exact quote,.which others have confirmed

"But again, I don't know how this will mirror in raw numbers.

I expect Anaconda to be more expensive than PS5, hence they can put in more power, with Lockhart being the cheaper alternative."

I can't see Anaconda going beyond 500, it would be insane. So I think PS5 hitting 399 is likely. Lockhart? Fuck knows.

This is my guess. 

• Lockhart $399.99
  • Lockhart Digital $349.99
  • PlayStation 5 $499.99
  • Anaconda $499.99
  • Anaconda Digital $449.99. 

Anyway, the real game changer here, is going to be the lighting fast storage.  It could have some massive implications as a differentiator between the two platforms.  Sony could have less RAM than the next Xbox, but if they have a super fast storage solution to stream data in and out extremely quickly, the games could load faster and be still be more seamless end up more seamless overall.. Of course Sony could have both, and so could Xbox.  I'm just wondering if Sony was able to save a bit of money on RAM and put that into faster storage instead, essentially negating the small loss of RAM (4GB at most I would think) and having an overall snappier system?

We all know how much of an improvement an SSD makes to simply using Windows.  The next gen 'magic' could be how instant everything is.

1 minute ago, Nya` said:

This is my guess. 

• Lockhart $399.99
  • Lockhart Digital $349.99
  • PlayStation 5 $499.99
  • Anaconda $499.99
  • Anaconda Digital $449.99. 

Anaconda is supposed to be more expensive than PS5. ZHuge and Matt confirmed just now.

PS5 can't be 500, because a 550-600 system sounds like suicide for XBox.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Anyway, the real game changer here, is going to be the lighting fast storage.  It could have some massive implications as a differentiator between the two platforms.  Sony could have less RAM than the next Xbox, but if they have a super fast storage solution to stream data in and out extremely quickly, the games could load faster and be still be more seamless end up more seamless overall.. Of course Sony could have both, and so could Xbox.  I'm just wondering if Sony was able to save a bit of money on RAM and put that into faster storage instead, essentially negating the small loss of RAM (4GB at most I would think) and having an overall snappier system?

We all know how much of an improvement an SSD makes to simply using Windows.  The next gen 'magic' could be how instant everything is.

There is no way both XBox models don't have an SSD. The PS5 reveal of SSD, RT, BC is basic shit XBox will have. MS can't have XCloud load instantaneously, then have Lockhart just chug along

Just now, Nya` said:

Zhuge and Matt huh :hest:

Aza just an hour or so ago "Xbox insiders can't know what PS5 is going to cost"

now

"Matt and Zhuge know that Xbox is going to be more costly than PS5"

lmao.. cmon dude.  Let's just shut up with the speculation shit that could literally be anything.  Instead let's talk about the implications of different hardware configurations as it pertains to next gen games. :fblike: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Aza just an hour or so ago "Xbox insiders can't know what PS5 is going to cost"

now

"Matt and Zhuge know that Xbox is going to be more costly than PS5"

lmao.. cmon dude.  Let's just shut up with the speculation shit that could literally be anything.  Instead let's talk about the implications of different hardware configurations as it pertains to next gen games. :fblike: 

They initially didn't specify why it would be more powerful, now supposed they confirmed that it's aprice difference.

Ugh.. I don't even give a shit.  It's extremely likely Xbox is going to be more powerful.  They are set out to do it.  Beyond that, who gives a fuck?  They'll be close enough.  You just have to cut out the shit that only Sony can pull off some tricks... MS is just as capable of pulling the rug out from under Sony.  

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Ugh.. I don't even give a shit.  It's extremely likely Xbox is going to be more powerful.  They are set out to do it.  Beyond that, who gives a fuck?  They'll be close enough.  You just have to cut out the shit only Sony can pull off some tricks... MS is just as capable of pulling the rug out from under Sony.  

Sony aren't wizards which Aza seems to think they are, the One X should be a glaring reminder that the Xbox hardware team knows exactly what they're doing. 

Just now, Nya` said:

Sony aren't wizards which Aza seems to think they are, the One X should be a glaring reminder that the Xbox hardware team knows exactly what they're doing. 

100 more and a year later. Both would get similar results for 500 in 2017. They all use the same parts, someone has to fuck something for there to be a big difference at the same price.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

100 more and a year later. Both would get similar results for 500 in 2017. They all use the same parts, someone has to fuck something for there to be a big difference at the same price.

It's not even about the cost or the timeframe, it's just the competency in design. The Pro was not competently created, it's large, it's loud, it runs hot, it uses more power, it's weaker and it has a major memory bottleneck. 

The X mirrors the design competency of the PlayStation 4, the Pro mirrors the competency of the original Xbox One. 

Just now, Nya` said:

There's a very good chance that Sony knows what they are up against and wanted to get out ahead of it.  They're basically screaming "we have BC now, and it loads extremely fast! ...please don't go anywhere!" lol

But no.. people think it's some genius thing that Sony perfectly planned to execution :hest: 

It's going to be a great console for sure... but ALL the insiders are talking about MS' console being better.  Where there's smoke.. there's fire.  As for prices... Who knows what kind of deals each have going on, as well as the ultimate size of their memory pools and storage.  Who knows what the DS5 will cost Sony to make compared to the X2 controller... ect ect.  Nor do we really know the amount that each company is willing to lose on each console sold...  Maybe MS is willing to take more of a loss on Anaconda consoles because they'll have Lockhart sales which will do better for them?

We don't fucking know.. and who cares at this point.  The potential of both consoles is what's more interesting.. and we're getting a much clearer picture now where they're going to fall than before.