Discussion - How can a Anaconda have a disc drive if Lockhart is discless

3 minutes ago, Nya` said:

It's possible, who knows. 

He posted some surreal shit like AMD leaking Sony's APU to MS and other nonsense that's a no go in business.

I'm actually starting to question if Lockhart has a different power spec, maybe it's just a feature less tardpack ala 360 arcade. Anyways we'll see since E3 is soon, we are going to at least find this out.

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

He posted some surreal shit like AMD leaking Sony's APU to MS and other nonsense that's a no go in business.

I'm actually starting to question if Lockhart has a different power spec, maybe it's just a feature less tardpack ala 360 arcade. Anyways we'll see since E3 is soon, we are going to at least find this out.

I'm sure Microsoft doesn't need Sony's APU spec, they most likely just have to say "build us something better" and cut a check. 

Edited by Nya`

Two SKUs is already confusing, two SKus with discs and no disks would be insanity.

While we know MS has a low end and high, I think we really don't know the real range. The Lockhart might not be as gimped as speculated, and Anaconda might not be the super premium we expect. But a two SKU imo doesn't make sens unless the two have at least a 200 dollar difference.

Sony imo is going for the safe and tested 399, that's why they feel confident.