Americans actually do this to their employees

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

nooo we did shit like this in school sometimes... :kaz:   

pls dont lie you have done similiar bullshit :kaz: we all have :kaz::kaz: 

lmfao all I remember is having to sing on school trips for fun but never some team building bs like this, UHBR :will2: 

Imagine having to do this as an adult though, to make sure you keep the underpaying job you hate :kaz: 

Edited by bhytre
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

lmfao all I remember is having to sing on school trips for fun but never some team building bs like this, UHBR :will2: 

Imagine having to do this as an adult though, to make sure you keep the underpaying job you hate :kaz: 

not this team building in particular but some other "hyping" bullshit you know  what i mean..... and singing lmfao hope you enjoyed it :will:

we did "CHAKAAA" once with one of my sports teacher. everyone gets his turn to shout "CHAKAA" and afterwards we spout the shit together in a circle like trying to summon one of satans servants

huge dose of cringe was absorbed that day that led to my mild case of PTSD :dame: 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

not this team building in particular but some other "hyping" bullshit you know  what i mean..... and singing lmfao hope you enjoyed it :will:

we did "CHAKAAA" once with one of my sports teacher. everyone gets his turn to shout "CHAKAA" and afterwards we spout the shit together in a circle like trying to summon one of satans servants

huge dose of cringe was absorbed that day that led to my mild case of PTSD :dame: 

I feel second hand embarrassment just thinking about it :tom: 

This is some typical white people bullshit too, I can't stand it :kaz: