Looks great , "for switch"

6 minutes ago, Nya` said:

Even the original Xbox One version should be great. I don't care how well the Switch sells, it's fucking garbage. 

Nintendo Nintendo'd themselves for the third time in a row, and me.

The switch has its place. Some games look really good on it, mainly if they rely on art design. However, one would be foolish to get a switch for current gen multiplats - it’s just not happening.

Edited by -GD-
  • Like 1
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would anybody link this in support of the Switch version when the thumbnail shows what a horrendous downgrade it is?

Fingernails are current gen exclusive

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Nya` said:

Holy shit... Look at the geometry of her body, look at her sleeve in the top left picture and arm, it's a fucking octagon :hest:

1555688457-o7rqrpd.jpg

Fingernails are current gen exclusive :D

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

The switch has its place. Some games look really good on it, mainly if they rely on art design. However, one would be foolish to get a switch for current gen multiplats - it’s just not happening.

exactly people who get the switch know what they're getting themselves into and they are most likely to own another console anyways.

8 hours ago, lynux3 said:

He's been MIA since the truth has come out. :mj: 

Him, McWicked and Jerry have all been, all at the same time. I don't care how long you guys think you have known these people, they're the same person. They come and go in a pack, they log at the same time, they piggy back in threads all supporting exactly the same things, they use the same obscure words like "sweetie" and then they leave in tandem. 

Edited by Nya`
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Nya` said:

Him, McWicked and Jerry have all been, all at the same time. I don't care how long you guys think you have known these people, they're the same person. They come and go in a pack, they log at the same time, they piggy back in threads all supporting exactly the same things, they use the same obscure words like "sweetie" and then they leave in tandem. 

I could see this being true 

11 hours ago, Nya` said:

Lol, nah, they're different people.