Looks great , "for switch"

Nethersrealm has just alienated an entire market with this move. THIS IS HUGE. We will not forgive them underutilizing Switch's hardware with this gimp version. This transgression will reverberate throughout the industry. Netherzrealm will be blacklisted from events such as GameAwards, red carpet affairs, etc. WE WILL CRUSH THEM. This is treason.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would anybody link this in support of the Switch version when the thumbnail shows what a horrendous downgrade it is?

Fingernails are current gen exclusive

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

Nethersrealm has just alienated an entire market with this move. THIS IS HUGE. We will not forgive them underutilizing Switch's hardware with this gimp version. This transgression will reverberate throughout the industry. Netherzrealm will be blacklisted from events such as GameAwards, red carpet affairs, etc. WE WILL CRUSH THEM. This is treason.

I can tell that today you smoked Nintendope.

19 hours ago, Nya` said:

Him, McWicked and Jerry have all been, all at the same time. I don't care how long you guys think you have known these people, they're the same person. They come and go in a pack, they log at the same time, they piggy back in threads all supporting exactly the same things, they use the same obscure words like "sweetie" and then they leave in tandem. 

Obviously this is because we're all the same person masquerading on different accounts, using wildly different posting styles, while obviously being paid by the Clintons.

Or I just don't give a shit about Mortal Kombat because I'm not into fighting games.

ok i admit it. I'm remji and dynamite cop and write to myself for hours. I was also remy at some point but someone else took the job because kokojin was too goddamn annoying.

kokojin is also holyaxe, look out for the japo writing. and ramza is aza because: Mr. Aza. :gasp: 

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, kaz said:

ok i admit it. I'm remji and dynamite cop and write to myself for hours. I was also remy at some point but someone else took the job because kokojin was too goddamn annoying.

kokojin is also holyaxe, look out for the japo writing. and ramza is aza because: Mr. Aza. :gasp: 

I FUCKIN' KNEW IT! :scust:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

yeah, because that way you can say that you only got ass-blasted by just one person.:tom:

You're the only one that doesn't see that you get owned everytime you post 

On 2019-04-20 at 4:07 AM, lynux3 said:

He's been MIA since the truth has come out. :mj: 

It was the weekend. Maybe I should have been on here at 4am on a Saturday morning posting like you Lynux3 :tom:

On 2019-04-20 at 12:23 PM, Nya` said:

Him, McWicked and Jerry have all been, all at the same time. I don't care how long you guys think you have known these people, they're the same person. They come and go in a pack, they log at the same time, they piggy back in threads all supporting exactly the same things, they use the same obscure words like "sweetie" and then they leave in tandem. 

Bro.. you're back with this shit? :mj:

You joined the forum last week and think you have the right to question posters who have been on SW from the beginning?  :ufdup:

54 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It was the weekend. Maybe I should have been on here at 4am on a Saturday morning posting like you Lynux3 :tom:

Bro.. you're back with this shit? :mj:

You joined the forum last week and think you have the right to question posters who have been on SW from the beginning?  :ufdup:

@lynux3 He's still MIA :lawl:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I know you and @lynux3missed me this weekend... awwww how cute.

and yes... game turned out great "for the Switch". 

I distinctly remember DynamiteCop harping that this would never run at 60 on Switch during gameplay. :cmpunk1:

Well it's obvious why it's 60 FPS now, it's one of the most hideous port attempts ever created. It would have been better at 30 FPS, at least then it could have looked like it came from the same decade as the other versions.

:tom: Nothing about this turned out great, it's an abomination. 

Edited by Nya`
4 minutes ago, Nya` said:

Well it's obvious why it's 60 FPS now, it's one of the most hideous port attempts ever created. It would have been better at 30 FPS, at least then it could have looked like it came from the same decade as the other versions.

:tom: Nothing about this turned out great, it's an abomination. 

You expected it to look WORSE than this AND run at 30fps don't try to spin it now :ufdup:

I said from jump they would reduce details (obviously) use the same models and run at 60.

Now you are trying to act like anyone expected the Switch game to look just as good as the PS4 version when that was never there case.    You're Disingenuous as always. 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You expected it to look WORSE than this AND run at 30fps don't try to spin it now :ufdup:

I said from jump they would reduce details (obviously) use the same models and run at 60.

Now you are trying to act like anyone expected the Switch game to look just as good as the PS4 version when that was never there case.    You're Disingenuous as always. 

Dude, no one expected it to look this bad, 60 FPS was WAYYY too much at the cost of the visuals, this is reaching into last generation and worse in some instances. Also no they're not using the same models, at least not geometrically. Cassie Cage's arms are literal octagons/decagons as I'm sure everyone else's are, they're not even rendering finger nails... The game isn't graphically reduced, it's destroyed. Scaling back a newer engine to these levels nets a result that's more visually unappealing than a last generation game and engine that was designed for that weak of hardware.

There's not one redeeming factor in this release, not even the framerate can gloss over how hideous this looks at all times, worse than this it drops down to 400p... This is not acceptable, Switch is a piece of shit and developers needn't bother with it, it's embarrassing more than anything. 

This is some Halo 2 looking shit mixed with last gen.

1555688457-o7rqrpd.jpg

Edited by Nya`
2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

No one expected this to not be 60fps with how ugly it is. Jesus

That's why I figured it would be 30 FPS, I knew it would be stripped but not this much. All those previews from people who had hands on with it were such bullshit, any sensible gaming journalist would have pointed out how hideous this is. Also look at how much they tried to hide this release, not showing anything basically up until release and it's the community which is showing it for what it is. 

15 minutes ago, Nya` said:

That's why I figured it would be 30 FPS, I knew it would be stripped but not this much. All those previews from people who had hands on with it were such bullshit, any sensible gaming journalist would have pointed out how hideous this is. Also look at how much they tried to hide this release, not showing anything basically up until release and it's the community which is showing it for what it is. 

When you're playing on a 6 inch screen you tend to not notice fingernails until you blow up the image and look at it on a 27" monitor