Looks great , "for switch"

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop did... now he is claiming he didn't :really:

I said this before they ever showed the game, I said this when those lying "jouranlists" said it looked great, I said this while Warner Brothers was actively hiding it until release. Doesn't matter, this is worse than anyone could have expected one way or the other. 

Your primary gaming platform has about as much balls on it as an Xbox 360 which is exacerbated by newer engines it can't cope with. 

Edited by Nya`
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would anybody link this in support of the Switch version when the thumbnail shows what a horrendous downgrade it is?

Fingernails are current gen exclusive

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Nya` said:

I said this before they ever showed the game, I said this when those lying "jouranlists" said it looked great, I said this while Warner Brothers was actively hiding it until release. Doesn't matter, this is worse than anyone could have expected one way or the other. 

Your primary gaming platform has about as much balls on it as an Xbox 360 which is exacerbated by newer engines it can't cope with. 

They weren't lying because it runs at 60fps just like they said...

and just like with Hellblade you still can't get context into your head even when it slapped you in your face by Digital Foundry.

Just now, Goukosan said:

They weren't lying because it runs at 60fps just like they said...

and just like with Hellblade you still can't get context into your head even when it slapped you in your face by Digital Foundry.

Context lol, shut the fuck up. It's trash, Hellblade is nearly equal trash on Switch. This platform is total junk that came 5 years too late. 

17 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

When you're playing on a 6 inch screen you tend to not notice fingernails until you blow up the image and look at it on a 27" monitor 

What about when you are playing it docked ? This is trash please stop defending this :D

Just now, Nya` said:

Context lol, shut the fuck up. It's trash, Hellblade is nearly equal trash on Switch. This platform is total junk that came 5 years too late. 

Platform came out at the right time... hence the huge sales that it continues to have. 

and unlike your dense ass... people in the real world get context.... just like DF told you when he responded to you :mj:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Platform came out at the right time... hence the huge sales that it continues to have. 

and unlike your dense ass... people in the real world get context.... just like DF told you when he responded to you :mj:

Your "context" is just an excuse for shoveled garbage. Figures you'd be the only faggot trying to defend this mess. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

What about when you are playing it docked ? This is trash please stop defending this :D

He is responding to DynamiteCop.. who said the Journalist lied.  They played it in handheld mode. 

when you're playing a game at 60fps you are playing the game IN MOTION on a 6 inch screen...the game isn't played via screenshots. 

of course it doesn't look as good as PS4.... but "for the Switch" as a hybrid system... it turned out well. 

2 minutes ago, Nya` said:

Your "context" is just an excuse for shoveled garbage. Figures you'd be the only faggot trying to defend this mess. 

giving context really does baffle you.. doesn't it. 

Did you cry yourself to sleep when Digital Foundry not only said Hellblade was impressive for Switch and gave context as well? 

Was he also garbage for saying that? :really:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He is responding to DynamiteCop.. who said the Journalist lied.  They played it in handheld mode. 

when you're playing a game at 60fps you are playing the game IN MOTION on a 6 inch screen...the game isn't played via screenshots. 

of course it doesn't look as good as PS4.... but "for the Switch" as a hybrid system... it turned out well. 

No it didn't turn out well . Doesn't matter the screen size is looks like trash. 

Nobody was expecting it to be this bad .

Remember you guys swore switch was almost as powerful as xbox one , now you compare it lightbulbs .

That is how far you guys have fallen :D

Just now, Goukosan said:

giving context really does baffle you.. doesn't it. 

Did you cry yourself to sleep when Digital Foundry not only said Hellblade was impressive for Switch and gave context as well? 

Was he also garbage for saying that? :really:

TRASH

8xcH4P6.jpg

Nobody cares. I doubt many sheep actually care about another fighting game in MK11 when they have GOTG-tier games like Zelda, Mario and Smash. Nintendo gamers are never big on fighters except Smash.

7 hours ago, Pureis said:

Nobody cares. I doubt many sheep actually care about another fighting game in MK11 when they have GOTG-tier games like Zelda, Mario and Smash. Nintendo gamers are never big on fighters except Smash.

Then why are sheep bragging about Amazon sales in another thread ? Lol you guys love eating shit 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-04-19 at 9:47 PM, JONBpc said:

Fingernails are current gen exclusive :D

On 2019-04-19 at 9:49 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

LMAO I didn't even see that, I'm legit laughing right now :tom:

On 2019-04-19 at 11:07 PM, JONBpc said:

OMFG , these are docked :mroff:

https://imgur.com/a/xYmInNR

For those that thought the pre day 1 patch version was the best the Switch could do on this game.... it's been further updated since then. 

Switch Version got updated added all the little effects that were missing at launch

Self shadowing in characters

Improved lighting

Sweat effects soak through clothing. 

Characters show blood and damage dynamically during battle. 

Objects show blood splatters

all fatalities, Brutalities, crushing blows etc have been updated. 

Impressive :dame:

Edited by Goukosan