God of War: Raising Kratos Announcement trailer (full feature-length documentary).... and a tease at the end damnnnn

• Remij changed the title to God of War: Raising Kratos Announcement trailer (full feature-length documentary).... and a tease at the end damnnnn
20 minutes ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

Was a good game but enough of this shit. nobody cares anymore, it's a year old, Corey Balrog needs to show some god damn humility. you're not a fucking celebrity all of a sudden FatMan, go back to making the next video game. :rofls:

He is great. Great game directors deserve more celebration anyway 

Theyve done a making of with every God of war

1 hour ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

Balrog's got his head up his ass and that's a fact. We keep hearing about this game every week lmao

God of War just keeps on winning. :shrug: Everyone already forgot about Mario and Zelda, and no one really cares about a hand. :reg: 

Solid 8.0. Nintendo's games shit on it but we KEEP FUCKIN HEARING ABOUT IT and fatass Balrog and his team of hipsters.

This is where the media bias kicks in. If this was anyone else's game but Sony's it would have been forgotten by now.

again.., good game, but my god is it overrated as fuck. I didn't even finish it. :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount ex-X
1 minute ago, Bodycount ex-X said:

Solid 8.0. Nintendo's games shit on it but we KEEP FUCKIN HEARING ABOUT IT and fatass Balrog and his team of hipsters.

This is where the media bias kicks in. If this anyone else's game but Sony's it would have been forgotten by now.

again.., goof game, but my god is it overrated as fuck. I didn't even finish it. :rofl: 

Quit being so butthurt about it. God of War cleaned up GOTG. :martin:

Edited by lynux3
43 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Isn't he starting a new IP while GOW is going to be taken over by a new director?

He said that in the days after GOW came out, I doubt anything was solid or planned at that point 

This is actually common for the God of War games, they always included behind the scenes making-of videos ever since the very first GoW game.

I guess they decided to just compile it together into a documentary and released it a year after the game released.