the one x + fallout 76 for $385.00

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it actually does matter because people are buying less of them due to the nature of the game included. There's like 5 other bundles with considerably better games which are maintaining their prices

They have 3 months of GamePass for $1 if you're a new subscriber.   One X + Division 2 + 3 months of Gamepass for $330.    But not to be topped, a regional chain in the Midwest had

Posted Images

The One X Fallout 76 bundle has seen some hilariously great deals. It's currently on Rakuten for $337 with Sunset Overdrive and Titanfall 2 + DLC. Frys/Gamestop has had it at $400 with a free $60 game or a $50 gift card a couple times.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

The One X Fallout 76 bundle has seen some hilariously great deals. It's currently on Rakuten for $337 with Sunset Overdrive and Titanfall 2 + DLC. Frys/Gamestop has had it at $400 with a free $60 game or a $50 gift card a couple times.

that's an insane deal! 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, they're struggling to sell Xbox One X with games thrown in at $350.

And MS is fixing to release an Xbox One S, with no disc drive, for $250. :drake:

It's not the X is general, it's this bundle and the Battlefield V bundles that they're trying to offload due to poor reception, all the other ones are priced differently. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not the X is general, it's this bundle and the Battlefield V bundles that they're trying to offload due to poor reception, all the other ones are priced differently. 

No, if the game is thrown in for free, then the type of bundle does not matter.

Its the hardware.  And its not selling.

That Fallout 76 bundle, no matter HOW MUCH you don't want to play that game, should have ALREADY BEEN selling at $450, or $425, or $400.

It keeps on dropping in price, and it ain't because people are disgusting at that Fallout 76 logo on the box.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, if the game is thrown in for free, then the type of bundle does not matter.

Its the hardware.  And its not selling.

That Fallout 76 bundle, no matter HOW MUCH you don't want to play that game, should have ALREADY BEEN selling at $450, or $425, or $400.

It keeps on dropping in price, and it ain't because people are disgusting at that Fallout 76 logo on the box.

No it actually does matter because people are buying less of them due to the nature of the game included. There's like 5 other bundles with considerably better games which are maintaining their prices due to actually selling. If there's no perceived value from the game that is included with the system people won't find the value in purchasing it thus the price needs to be reduced. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No it actually does matter because people are buying less of them due to the nature of the game included. There's like 5 other bundles with considerably better games which are maintaining their prices due to actually selling.

Sorry, nobody is at dumb as you are.

Nobody would pay more for a nicer bundle when the whole point of the XBX bundles is the X hardware.

And, looking at NPD numbers, the XBX hardware isn't selling, in general.

"I'll pay over a hundred dollars more for this Xbox One X + The Division 2 bundle because I really like Division 2!!":lemming:

LOL, Dynocrap actually tried making that argument.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, nobody is at dumb as you are.

Nobody would pay more for a nicer bundle when the whole point of the XBX bundles is the X hardware.

And, looking at NPD numbers, the XBX hardware isn't selling, in general.

"I'll pay over a hundred dollars more for this Xbox One X + The Division 2 bundle because I really like Division 2!!":lemming:

LOL, Dynocrap actually tried making that argument.

You are a moron. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are a moron. 

Little too late for self-projection.

You should do what I just did to your argument..........before you type on this forum. Actually type it on your own, so you can realize just how STUPID your argument genuinely sounds.

You LITERALLY just said that people will pay MSRP prices for XBX bundles instead of these heavily discounted prices for this XBX FO76 bundle...........because they like the pack-in game on the more expensive one.

Sound stupid when typed out, huh?  Try doing that next time.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Little too late for self-projection.

You should do what I just did to your argument..........before you type on this forum. Actually type it on your own, so you can realize just how STUPID your argument genuinely sounds.

You LITERALLY just said that people will pay MSRP prices for XBX bundles instead of these heavily discounted prices for this XBX FO76 bundle...........because they like the pack-in game on the more expensive one.

Sound stupid when typed out, huh?  Try doing that next time.

Try to understand how the sale of products works Jerry.

5/6 products are selling fine for $449.99, 1/6 are not. What is the recourse? Reduce the price of the unit not selling by $50.

Why this needs to be explained to you is beyond me.

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Try to understand how the sale of products works Jerry.

5/6 products are selling fine for $449.99, 1/6 are not. What is the recourse? Reduce the price of the unit not selling by $50.

Why this needs to be explained to you is beyond me.

Because people are too stupid to go buy the Division 2 separately and SAVE money????

Yeah............you kinda DO need to explain that to me.:drake: 

"But teh pack-in game is REALLY influencing mah decsion...........and not the over-$100 in savings":lemming:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because people are too stupid to go buy the Division 2 separately and SAVE money????

Yeah............you kinda DO need to explain that to me.:drake: 

"But teh pack-in game is REALLY influencing mah decsion...........and not the over-$100 in savings":lemming:

Pack in games work on the budget solutions. Nobody paying 400 bucks is deciding on a digital throw away code.

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Pack in games work on the budget solutions. Nobody paying 400 bucks is deciding on a digital throw away code.

The fact that this one bundle is selling at a completely different price range for a fact says otherwise lol, if it were selling as well as the others it would be priced the same as them :tom:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

exactly.

I wonder if Dynocrap is stupid enough to respond with: "well, there's people who don't care about savings"

Because I already got the bitchslap prepared for that one.