Why I’m No Longer a Vegan (I Lied to You and I’m Sorry)

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Just go keto carnivore it owns, cheat once every few months. It owns.

Works for me.

except that when you cheat you feel like complete shit. I was keto for like a year, but I prefer a more balanced diet so I went off it. It took me a while for my stomach to be able to digest carbs again. So no way I'm going keto again.

I initially started off with normal keto, 20 grams of carbs a day. Then eventually evolved into pure carnivore without thinking about it.

It's just so easy when you know what you will eat for the next 2 weeks, and on keto with high fat and protein you don't feel hunger. So you can eat once every 24 hours, or just say fuck it skip a day and it once every 36-48 hours.

On a sugar/glucose metabolism you get hungry in a few hours, it's just really bad.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Please don't ever say "influencer" again, that word makes me cringe. 

It's like saying the word moist or millennial, so fucking cringey  :D

I initially started off with normal keto, 20 grams of carbs a day. Then eventually evolved into pure carnivore without thinking about it.

It's just so easy when you know what you will eat for the next 2 weeks, and on keto with high fat and protein you don't feel hunger. So you can eat once every 24 hours, or just say fuck it skip a day and it once every 36-48 hours.

On a sugar/glucose metabolism you get hungry in a few hours, it's just really bad.

I love bread and wine too much. By the end, I was at least cheating once a week. 

Just now, Alphonse said:

except that when you cheat you feel like complete shit. I was keto for like a year, but I prefer a more balanced diet so I went off it. It took me a while for my stomach to be able to digest carbs again. So no way I'm going keto again.

No issues digesting here. Keto flu is real though when you cycle.

I would never be able to do normal keto, fat bombs, stupid low carb monitoring, and other non sense. I think carnivore is way more sustainable than generic keto. It just works. Keto has shit like low carb brownies and ice cream, these are trigger foods.

3 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I love bread and wine too much. By the end, I was at least cheating once a week. 

Tastes like 72 hours to enter keto if you fast, nevermind eat it can take 5 days if not more. It's not really keto.

Fat adaptation takes 6 months of ketosis with no cheating, I pulled off 4 month pure carnivore with zero carbs, then added some berries and saukraute. And yeah the difference is huge the longer you don't cheat and stay adapting to keto.

Edited by Team 2019
2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

No issues digesting here. Keto flu is real though when you cycle.

I would never be able to do normal keto, fat bombs, stupid low carb monitoring, and other non sense. I think carnivore is way more sustainable than generic keto. It just works. Keto has shit like low carb brownies and ice cream, these are trigger foods.

I had no problem with keto flu,  but when I cheat with carbs, they just went right through me. 

Tastes like 72 hours to enter keto if you fast, nevermind eat it can take 5 days if not more. It's not really keto.

Fat adaptation takes 6 months of ketosis with no cheating, I pulled off 4 month pure carnivore with zero carbs, then added some berries and saukraute. And yeah the difference is huge the longer you don't cheat and stay adapting to keto.

I understand some of the benefits but fuck not drinking for 4 months. I was in the wine business for almost a decade, so it's hard for me to go a week without drinking. 

16 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

It's like saying the word moist or millennial, so fucking cringey  :D

Moist millennial influencer that identifies as a gender non binary starfish 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

First I hear of that and I don't have that reaction. I just associate it with pussy which isn't disgusting :|

same for me, but I love how it bothers others around me :D

• Haha 1