Days Gone FLOOOOOPPPPSSSSS 5@GS, 6.5@IGN

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure at this point Waypoint articles have become near parody pieces. Have yous seen how their Days Gone review starts?  That's literally the first paragraph.    One of the first t

The two biggest exclusives for Xbone and PS4 were outscored by this:    

Translation, “Blyat. Comrade. Keto diet.”

I'm pretty sure at this point Waypoint articles have become near parody pieces. Have yous seen how their Days Gone review starts? :drake: That's literally the first paragraph. 

One of the first things I did in Days Gone was climb on a roof, and bash a child to death with a stray slab of wood. The meter charting my progress to the next level went up a tiny bit.

The kid was a zombie, I guess—in Days Gone, they’re “freaks”—but this is, or was, unmistakably a kid. Five, maybe six years old? I don’t know their name, I don’t know how they got this way. All I know is the game said to clear the roof, and provided no options for me to deal with the situation other than coldly bashing in their skull. And so I swung away.

• Haha 4
15 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I'm pretty sure at this point Waypoint articles have become near parody pieces. Have yous seen how their Days Gone review starts? :drake: That's literally the first paragraph. 

One of the first things I did in Days Gone was climb on a roof, and bash a child to death with a stray slab of wood. The meter charting my progress to the next level went up a tiny bit.

The kid was a zombie, I guess—in Days Gone, they’re “freaks”—but this is, or was, unmistakably a kid. Five, maybe six years old? I don’t know their name, I don’t know how they got this way. All I know is the game said to clear the roof, and provided no options for me to deal with the situation other than coldly bashing in their skull. And so I swung away.

:D

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

:D

The rest of the review is more of that.

'I don't know their name'

:D fmd when did reviews become so full of crap.

'Started up super mario bros and instantly jumped on a walking mushroom.I didn't know his name, didn't know if he had children or a family. I didn't know if he was just going along his daily routine or if he was just visiting the Mushroom Kingdom on a well earned vacation and yet there I was, being forced to jump on him. The game rewarded me with points for ending his life and so I continued jumping on everything in sight as Mario the Mass Murderer.'

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The rest of the review is more of that.

'I don't know their name'

:D fmd when did reviews become so full of crap.

'Started up super mario bros and instantly jumped on a walking mushroom.I didn't know his name, didn't know if he had children or a family. I didn't know if he was just going along his daily routine or if he was just visiting the Mushroom Kingdom on a well earned vacation and yet there I was, being forced to jump on him. The game rewarded me with points for ending his life and so I continued jumping on everything in sight as Mario the Mass Murderer.'

Yeah the ending paragraph is just as silly. What a goddamn joke.

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sony-san-diego-mlb-the-show-have-forgotten-what-diversity-is.113691/

:puke:

"it's a bit alarming in 2019 that they didn't think about putting a non white guy as a partner" :awww:

The funny thing is that TwinGamingTV guy in the OP's picture clearly isn't white, he's a light skinned something but it's not white. The amount of anti-white racism these days is reaching a fever pitch. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The funny thing is that TwinGamingTV guy in the OP's picture clearly isn't white, he's a light skinned something but it's not white. 

The OP is just a straight up pussy. If that picture was full of black or hispanic people only he wouldn't even bat an eye.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

The OP is just a straight up pussy. If that picture was full of black or hispanic people only he wouldn't even bat an eye.

Do you see anyone bat an eye about the NBA and NFL being almost entirely black? Of course not, these crazy people are going to come after our NHL teams soon enough and how white they are; guaranteed. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you see anyone bat an eye about the NBA and NFL being almost entirely black? Of course not, these crazy people are going to come after our NHL teams soon enough and how white they are; guaranteed. 

Next thing you know they're going to say a white coach coaching an all black team is some form of slavery. :mj:

• Haha 1