Days Gone FLOOOOOPPPPSSSSS 5@GS, 6.5@IGN

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure at this point Waypoint articles have become near parody pieces. Have yous seen how their Days Gone review starts?  That's literally the first paragraph.    One of the first t

The two biggest exclusives for Xbone and PS4 were outscored by this:    

Translation, “Blyat. Comrade. Keto diet.”

9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I'm pretty sure at this point Waypoint articles have become near parody pieces. Have yous seen how their Days Gone review starts? :drake: That's literally the first paragraph. 

One of the first things I did in Days Gone was climb on a roof, and bash a child to death with a stray slab of wood. The meter charting my progress to the next level went up a tiny bit.

The kid was a zombie, I guess—in Days Gone, they’re “freaks”—but this is, or was, unmistakably a kid. Five, maybe six years old? I don’t know their name, I don’t know how they got this way. All I know is the game said to clear the roof, and provided no options for me to deal with the situation other than coldly bashing in their skull. And so I swung away.

Kid killing simulator :love:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmfao all of you lining up to buy 5.0 trash :D

Says the dipshit who hyped, beat and probably got 1000GS on 5tate of theGay 2. :mj: 

I mean, State of Decay 2 was genuinely 5.0 trash... this game is getting stormed by the SJW crowd for killing zombie kids, traditional marriage and a white protagonist. :drake: 

Edited by lynux3
13 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Says the dipshit who hyped, beat and probably got 1000GS on 5tate of theGay 2. :mj: 

I mean, State of Decay 2 was genuinely 5.0 trash... this game is getting stormed by the SJW crowd for killing zombie kids, traditional marriage and a white protagonist. :drake: 

You still rag me about liking sod but immediately purchase and defend your very own flop :D

this scored the same as crackdown 3 :D eat shit Lynn LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

You still rag me about liking sod but immediately purchase and defend your very own flop :D

this scored the same as crackdown 3 :D eat shit Lynn LOL

I'll take this flop over the genuine flops you play. :leo:

Bodycount impressions:

So this is a sony 5 huh :rofls: This game is an absolute masterpiece. Same production value (AAA-level) as Rise of the Tomb Raider and the Last of Us.

+It's gorgeous

+the bike + customizing it owns ass

+crafting/survival gameplay that is a 1:1 to the last of us in quality.

+All the characters own

+Cinematic out the ass. there are so many top grade A-quality cutscenes. Production value out the ass.

+Good jump scares already

-Voice acting is a little weak.

-the intro (first time on the bike) chugs a little. Don't know why they open with this when the framerate was a little spotty.

-all the modern -AAA open world tropes are here. if you don't like those games, you won't like some of this.

Even then, this is like RDR2 just instead of a boring clunky horse you get a fun to ride bike. :bow: 

Sony BEND :bow: The new TLOU studio WITH NO LESBIANS! 9/10 RGR (real Gamer Review).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Giving this a 5 and Sea of thieves a 6 /SOD2 a 6/ Super Lucky tale a 6 :rofl: 

This is a fucking AAA blockbuster with one too many white people in it. Holy shit, the bias is real

:dame: