Days Gone FLOOOOOPPPPSSSSS 5@GS, 6.5@IGN

also just lol @ GS. Let's get a chubby 19 yr old SJW fresh out of her liberal arts degree to review this masculine power trip. :smoke: This game isn't for girls, SJWs, or dainty beta-males. 

Mechanics, booze, bikes, dirty talkin' the females... DEACON ST. JOHN :bow: 

This game will put hairs on your chest B) 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure at this point Waypoint articles have become near parody pieces. Have yous seen how their Days Gone review starts?  That's literally the first paragraph.    One of the first t

The two biggest exclusives for Xbone and PS4 were outscored by this:    

Translation, “Blyat. Comrade. Keto diet.”

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The GS reviewer put 55 hours into the game. It could very well be a 5 once the repetition and mundaneness sinks in hours later. 

No doubt. I’m only 3 hours in. 

8 hours ago, lynux3 said:

As if that nerd's opinion matters. Crackdown 3 is a genuinely massive flop. That IP is dead and buried for sure now. :tom: 

Oh , so now GS doesn't matter , AND DF doesn't matter . Are you back to PlaystationFanboy.com as your main source of reviews ?? 

Lmao cows lose their shit when ps games flop . Grow up guys !!

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Lmfao no wonder you bought a Switch , sheep . Bragging about garbage selling:D

Turn your name red you bitch :danylol:

You bought State of Decay 2, Crackdown 3 and Lucky's Tale. :danylol:You're worse than a sheep. :D 

18 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Sony Bend needs a second chance, and sales are going to be there. It's their first console game and big new IP.

We could see a Killzone 1 to 2 level change with a sequel.

Days Gone makes a solid first impression...until you realize that it feels like a gen behind, design-wise. I can see why Sony Bend made handheld games. 

Selling like hot cakes. :mock: Another juggernaut in the Sony Pony stable. 

This is easily my favorite IP in PlayStation's arsenal next to Bloodborne, although I'm only giving them half the credit for that.

Bend > Naughty Dog. This is what the Last of Us could have been without the ugly lesbians + politics thrown in. :juggle:

That spiel about the second amendment on Radio Free Oregon :whew:

What they said about Sony all these years was true. Complete creative control goes to their devs. I'm surprised this game was allowed to come out.

And yeah, Media takedown 100%. I just have to laugh about that GS feminist review of this. :rofl: The girl's butt scene is a screen grab of like 1 second of a 30-50 hour AAA Blockbuster experience. :rofl: 

Move over RDR2, this is the best open world game on the market and a more legitimate cowboy experience than Red Dead's liberal pandering campaign.:ccruise:

On a Steel horse we ride. B) 3-Way GOTY awarded RE2/DMCV/DaysGone. This is one of the most important games ever made imo.

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Upvote 1