Endgame anyone saw it? *spoilers

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Honestly meh lots of fan service and emotional moments for fanboys, well done but nowhere near as good as Infinity War. 

Probably on the level of Avengers 2 for me. 

We literally just got back and I was going to make a post/thread about it.

I agree.  It was alright.  Absolutely nothing special for me though, and 30% too long.  Our theaters have really nice new reclining seating and my ass is still sore :meh: 

• Sad 1
  • Alphonse★ changed the title to Endgame anyone saw it? *spoilers

It was good but it did struggle at points. Particularly the treatment of Thor and Hulk. I felt those two had way more invested in stopping Thanos but got pushed into joke character territory. As did Starlord who got like one line.

I got the feeling they really burned these characters after some great building from Ragnarok to IW

Stark and Cap stole the show and I did tear up with the ending

Some people have complained about how Black widow died but I was fine with it and it made sense for her to die over Hawkeye

Killing Thanos so viciously early on was ballsy, but then the time travel version was just an out of character idiot. He saw himself get murdered by the Avengers and then went and took them head on? Makes no sense for a guy who seemed so calculated in the last movie

Time travel is typically hard to pull off and this movie was no different. They would have benefited by simplifying things a bit

Overall it was a 7/10 with a 9/10 last act and Marvel is really going to struggle if they think Captain Marvel can lead the show without Cap and Ironman

15 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Reveal hidden contents

It was good but it did struggle at points. Particularly the treatment of Thor and Hulk. I felt those two had way more invested in stopping Thanos but got pushed into joke character territory. As did Starlord who got like one line.

I got the feeling they really burned these characters after some great building from Ragnarok to IW

Some people have complained about how Black widow died but I was fine with it and it made sense for her to die over Hawkeye

Killing Thanos so viciously early on was ballsy, but then the time travel version was just an out of character idiot. He saw himself get murdered by the Avengers and then went and took them head on? Makes no sense for a guy who seemed so calculated in the last movie

Time travel is typically hard to pull off and this movie was no different. They would have benefited by simplifying things a bit

Overall it was a 7/10 with a 9/10 last act and Marvel is really going to struggle if they think Captain Marvel can lead the show without Cap and Ironman

I agree but the end battle was nothing much to me it was another third act clusterfuck, Infinity War had much more creative battle scenes like the one between Dr Strange and Thanos.

Edited by Vini

The most important thing was that I read when were the best times to take a bathroom break.

I heard that whenever it says "New jersey" on screen, and then the last time would be when it says "San Francisco" on screen.  If I am remembering it correctly.

Basically one hour in is the best spot for a bathroom break.

I've been taking my niece and nephews to the Spider-man and Capt. Marvel movies lately, and next weekend I will take them to see this. I should've bought seats at the end of the row, instead I bought them square in the middle. I don't know how we'll get through 3 hours with them wanting to munch down on popcorn and soda.

• aitch 1
On 2019-04-26 at 12:27 AM, ghostz said:

Lol @ complaining of fan service and moments for fanboys while seeing the movie the night of the premier and then comparing it to the FaNtAsTiC quality of the first one. 

lol @ grown ass man babies crying at their favorite superheroes. 

On 2019-04-26 at 12:10 AM, Voidler said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanos had no other means to time travel besides coming to that present time through the avengers time machine. 

The ONLY reason they were able to kill him the first time was because he destroyed the stones by using the stones... which almost killed him and weakened him severely.   If he still had the stones when the Avengers attacked him in the beginning..... he would have kicked their ass again. 

Part 1 was better.... this one wss good but nityas good as the first.