No PS5 in the next 12 months - Sony

15 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

AMD is clearly behind the schedule they promised in 2017. The big question is what RAM solution they will have.

If it's 2020, Sony should aim for 39ó imo.

Clearly behind what schedule?

Yeah, Christmas just makes the most sense. 

March would have been nice but it's risky to launch outside the holidays. Switch did it but the Wii U was fucking dead and Nintendo couldn't wait that long.

Also, assuming TLOU2 is launching this year it gives it more time to sell before they inevitably launch PS5 with an improved version. 

It makes perfect sense, they're selling plenty of PS4's and software right now, that there's no need.

I think this is good news for the Switch and for future Nintendo hardware. I'm sure Nintendo wants the Switch to be out there for at least 4 years. They get to sell through this year and through 2020, and then by Spring 2021 they'd be able to have a new piece of hardware ready. They don't have to finalize a design for a Switch 2.0 until early next year.

Hope nVidia has got something that packs alot of power for its size.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It makes perfect sense, they're selling plenty of PS4's and software right now, that there's no need.

I think this is good news for the Switch and for future Nintendo hardware. I'm sure Nintendo wants the Switch to be out there for at least 4 years. They get to sell through this year and through 2020, and then by Spring 2021 they'd be able to have a new piece of hardware ready. They don't have to finalize a design for a Switch 2.0 until early next year.

Hope nVidia has got something that packs alot of power for its size.

Sheep really need to abandon their Nintendo hardware fantasies. They made their bed when they went with mobile hardware.

Nintendo is not cutting their most successful system short in 4 years, and any portable hardware released even years after PS5/XBix will be a joke in comparison.

The handheld switch is proof the difference is going to get even more brutal.

Edited by Team 2019
1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Sheep really need to abandon their Nintendo hardware fantasies. They made their bed when they went with mobile hardware.

Nintendo is not cutting their most successful system short in 4 years, and any portable hardware released even years after PS5/XBix will be a joke in comparison.

The handheld switch is proof the difference is going to get even more brutal.

LOL. trying so hard.

Nintendo probably has to abandon the Switch after 3-4 years because nVidia probably isn't even manufacturing Tegras as this point. I'm not worried with what Nintendo and nVidia can produce within the next couple of years. You seem to think next-gen consoles are going to be more cutting edge than 2018-2019 video cards. They probably won't

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL. trying so hard.

Nintendo probably has to abandon the Switch after 3-4 years because nVidia probably isn't even manufacturing Tegras as this point. I'm not worried with what Nintendo and nVidia can produce within the next couple of years. You seem to think next-gen consoles are going to be more cutting edge than 2018-2019 video cards. They probably won't

Yes because Switch which launched with a Maxwell not the predicted smaller node Pascal is going to go toe to toe with next gen consoles GPU. And with portable RAM bandwidths against GPU tier RAM.

Edited by Team 2019
3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Yes because Switch which launched with a Maxwell not the predicted smaller node Pascal is going to go toe to toe with next gen consoles GPU. And with portable RAM bandwidths against GPU tier RAM.

You don't even know what you're typing at this point.

I specifically said they are going to make a Switch 2, unless nVidia has said that they are continuing the Tegra design in any way, its going to use different GPU line altogether.

There's no point in trying to use the existing Switch to predict on what they will do next.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You don't even know what you're typing at this point.

I specifically said they are going to make a Switch 2, unless nVidia has said that they are continuing the Tegra design in any way, its going to use different GPU line altogether.

There's no point in trying to use the existing Switch to predict on what they will do next.

And? The magical Switch 2 is portable tier hardware and if like current Switch it won't even be the high end version.

Stop trying to position your Gameboy as anything other.