Digital Foundry - MK 11 Analysis - All consoles.

Look at the videos you retard :D it looks TRASH 

DF is surprised such a low power POS can even run it . Doesn't change the fact that its TRASH 

7.8 FLOP 

sheep open your eyes 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

LMFAO even the gb guys turned on the game. The krypt looks like a high res PS2 game, no joke. It also just crashed on them and they're now laughing about how they've never seen a switch game crash before :D

Well, on the tuesday podcast they didn't talk about game crashes. They said that the Switch version was alright.

They did talk about the krypt almost, ALMOST being the sole reason for not getting the game at all, even though Gerstmann loves everything else about the campaign.

• 2 weeks later...

Switch version got even more impressive :dame:

For those that thought the pre day 1 patch version was the best the Switch could do on this game.... it's been further updated since then. 

Switch Version got updated added all the little effects that were missing at launch

Self shadowing in characters

Improved lighting

Sweat effects soak through clothing. 

Characters show blood and damage dynamically during battle. 

Objects show blood splatters

all fatalities, Brutalities, crushing blows etc have been updated. 

Impressive :whew:

It's best on PC.  

Why isn't switch considered a handheld, when it is.  Nintendo's last console base system was Wii-U.   You needed a TV in order to play Wii-U.  You don't need a TV for Switch, switch is a glorified portable handheld system.   Like my SEGA Game Gear I owned since I was a kid. 

22 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

It's best on PC.  

Why isn't switch considered a handheld, when it is.  Nintendo's last console base system was Wii-U.   You needed a TV in order to play Wii-U.  You don't need a TV for Switch, switch is a glorified portable handheld system.   Like my SEGA Game Gear I owned since I was a kid. 

game gear was a watered down master system too