It's time to rank the Tarantino movies

They've been showing Pulp Fiction on the movie channels lately.  And it really is just a fucking cool movie. There are scenes in which its meandering more than you like, but it feels like he's making something new for its time.

And that's the problem with the rest of the Tarantino movies, he's digging into his love for genre movies from other periods of movie history and just making his own modern adaption of them. Those are just his perspective of other movie genre's.

So it has to be Pulp Fiction.

Then I'd say Kill Bill 1 & 2

Reservoir Dogs

and it really becomes interchangeable at that point, almost all those movies are at the same level.

Except for Death Proof, only because its story is a little too simple, so I'd place that down further. (and they are still considered solid movies)

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Is your list best to worst?

No.. but worst really is relative here. I love them all. I just love Death Proof more, it nails everything it set out to do, the soundtrack is incredible, the visuals are awesome. The stunts are unreal. And Kurt Russel is so fucking good in that movie :aitch: the ending. 

Fuck. I'm watching some clips from Kill Bill.

Reading a story that Tarantino is going to work on releasing the Director's extended edition of Django Unchained after he finishes his new movie, and then he said he will also get around to finishing the Kill Bill Whole Bloody Affair.

Watching clips of Kill Bill right now............fuck, the ONLY thing keeping this movie from surpassing Pulp Fiction is that its premise simply isn't original. I think as more time passes, Kill Bill comes closer and closer to being a better movie than Pulp Fiction.

On 2019-04-27 at 7:21 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't particularly like any of them, they're enjoyable movies but I don't care about any of them and I don't seek them out. 

No surprise there