MK11 on PC gets mod to remove 30fps caps for Menus, Intros, Fatalities, Krypt, and Xrays

6 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Yeah, I'd been arguing with folks on Steam community about it, when the poster first posted that he fixed.  I needed to see proof with a FPS counter.  

It's legit.  

I haven't installed it yet have you?

Nah I haven't tried it yet.  I just bought the game though so I wanted to play a bit with it without the mod to see what it was like first.

Game looks incredible and runs perfectly.  I'm actually really impressed with it.  The next update is supposed to come real soon as well, so then the grinding and move damage values and everything will be the same as the PS4/XO versions.

I haven't even tried any of the SP stuff yet honestly.  I've just been playing in practice mode.  I gotta get used to MK and having a block button again.

Yeah before these patch updates started rolling out the Practice mode was giving different move sets for characters than in the main game.   I learned Jax's gotcha move-set but could not find it at all when I played story mode.  It was weird.

I'm stoked I managed to manually set all the button layouts to fit my Retro Bit SEGA 8-button arcade pad controller.