PS5 is over 12tflops it seems

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

xflop One was not a big upgrade and rather weak, base PS4 too even though it was better.

This new gen will be a greater leap, we're leaving you Ditch boys far behind this time no more pity ports :wata3:

Ryse looked miles better than the best 360 game.  The presentation and fidelity was on another level.. even if it was slightly blurry. lmao

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And like every gen , you pay 1200 dollars for a video card to play xbox 1 games LOL    PC graphics dont get better until consoles say so . Bow down to us , peonmit LOL

xflop One was not a big upgrade and rather weak, base PS4 too even though it was better. This new gen will be a greater leap, we're leaving you Ditch boys far behind this time no more pity ports 

20 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao daamn tshbr . Zero 3rd party games 

Thhbo,  console stomping on pcs 3x the price rofl 

lol no

It's the same shit every gen..  New gen comes around and console fags get mouthy :tom: 

And like every gen , you pay 1200 dollars for a video card to play xbox 1 games LOL 

PC graphics dont get better until consoles say so . Bow down to us , peonmit LOL

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

And like every gen , you pay 1200 dollars for a video card to play xbox 1 games LOL 

PC graphics dont get better until consoles say so . Bow down to us , peonmit LOL

BowedShadowyBlacklemur-small.gif

Lol consoles gonna be doing 2000 dollar PC settings for 500 bucks .

Your card now could be playing next gen games . But it isn't,  because next gen starts when consoles start it. 

Welcome LOL

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol consoles gonna be doing 2000 dollar PC settings for 500 bucks .

Your card now could be playing next gen games . But it isn't,  because next gen starts when consoles start it. 

Welcome LOL

$2000 PC settings 1.5 - 2 years from now are going to smash on that shit dude.. and that's just the START of the gen :hest: 

And thanks.. the PC I have now COULD last me all next gen.. meanwhile you're begging for an upgrade that's still 1.5 years away :hehe: 

It doesn't matter what your video card is . It cost 1200 dollars for the card alone and its giving you nothing but slightly more pretty best xbox 1 games .

You pay for next gen cards to play current gen games.  Lol . lol . Rofl . Reef .

Xb2 and ps5 will smash your PC because devs dont care about PC.  Devs start gens with consoles . Not pc.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

It doesn't matter what your video card is . It cost 1200 dollars for the card alone and its giving you nothing but slightly more pretty best xbox 1 games .

You pay for next gen cards to play current gen games.  Lol . lol . Rofl . Reef .

Xb2 and ps5 will smash your PC because devs dont care about PC.  Devs start gens with consoles . Not pc.

LOL no.

I'm playing your games at better visual quality at 2-3x the framerate... on a monitor that can display those frames.

I'm playing better versions of all games now... and will play better versions of all next gen games as well..  LOL REEF KAZ

XB2 and PS5 won't smash my PC...  The PC that I'll have by the time those consoles launch will be the only thing that smashes my current PC.. and games actually being developed with next gen consoles as a baseline is only going to make my PC perform better.

Next gen for you will be games with a locked 60fps :drake:

Medium settings... dips to the 40's and 20's... ROFL that shit's not going away... even WORSE when Ray tracing is involved :hehe: 

Lmao with your 4 monitor argument . Douchebag :danylol:

You aren't playing games at 4k120 fps unless its overwatch or some shit .

Your PC will be smashed.  Get over it LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

Lmao with your 4 monitor argument . Douchebag :danylol:

You aren't playing games at 4k120 fps unless its overwatch or some shit .

Your PC will be smashed.  Get over it LOL

4 monitor argument?  :cosby2: 

You've gone fully stupid.

Set most any game to console settings and my FPS are in the 90s-100s at 4K.... on my CURRENT PC... you're talking 2 years from now?  :mj: 

Jon... you need to face reality bozo... Any PC I have is going to shit all over your console.  The only thing consoles are good for is that they force a baseline at the beginning of a new gen.  They force shit tier PC owners to upgrade their shit. :hehe: 

bu but consoles dicta.. :facep:  Consoles don't dictate how many times faster my PC runs games faggot :geese: 

New consoles new bring next gen . Not sure why you are debating that,  its FACT 

BU BU console settings ! 

Graphics get better when new consoles allow it . Deal with it 

41 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

New consoles new bring next gen . Not sure why you are debating that,  its FACT 

BU BU console settings ! 

Graphics get better when new consoles allow it . Deal with it 

Consoles bring in next gen... because consoles have generations....  Why would I debate that?

The BASELINE gets better because of consoles... not the high end. :reg:

Sorry to break it to you... but PS5 and X2 games are still going to be medium/high PC settings... :hehe: 

Regardless of settings, consoles determine when a new gen starts.

Bu bu I can play at ultra instead of high for only 3000 dollars ! 

Rofl , hermits getting smashed . Beat graphics of the gen are on xbox . Keep begging LOL