RIP Remij's Era account

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Cory ever says half a word wrong:   'I alwasy knew Cory was a nazi sympathiser, remember that time he tweeted at boogie'  

I, Captain Caucasity, would need all the Infinity Stones to even stand a chance. 

Only 5 days.  The mod who did it must like me.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

ROFL you saw that, did you?

God damn they attack like piranhas lol

saw it in real time and was waiting for the inevitable outcome lol 

They are legit a mob and when they get a target in sight they swarm so fn fast.

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

saw it in real time and was waiting for the inevitable outcome lol 

They are legit a mob and when they get a target in sight they swarm so fn fast.

I, Captain Caucasity, would need all the Infinity Stones to even stand a chance. :patrice:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I, Captain Caucasity, would need all the Infinity Stones to even stand a chance. :patrice:

You did an amazing job of diverting all the hate on yourself lol They actually stopped piling on Greg and Andrea and full set their sights on you instead lol 

Just now, madmaltese said:

You did an amazing job of diverting all the hate on yourself lol They actually stopped piling on Greg and Andrea and full set their sights on you instead lol 

I knew it was going to set off a storm.  Especially considering how I worded my first post lol.

I gotta admit I wasn't expecting them to call for my name to be changed though.  But if they do that... Every comment I make will be a sarcastic reference to that word.. and then you better believe I'm going to suicide that account in spectacular fashion.  It's up to them :francis: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I knew it was going to set off a storm.  Especially considering how I worded my first post lol.

I gotta admit I wasn't expecting them to call for my name to be changed though.  But if they do that... Every comment I make will be a sarcastic reference to that word.. and then you better believe I'm going to suicide that account in spectacular fashion.  It's up to them :francis: 

How long is the ban for?

I want to see your triumphant return 

:ready:

Just now, JONBpc said:

I like the white people on era that hate themselves just to fit in at that garbage forum LOL

There's a black guy trying to get ppl to chill with them instantly labeling Greg and Andrea 'horrible people' and 'bigots' and 'racists' and alt right enablers, etc, etc and now they are piling on him too lol

Just now, JONBpc said:

I like the white people on era that hate themselves just to fit in at that garbage forum LOL

"Just for the record I'm white and I disagree with everything Remij said, and fully support his name being changed to Caucasity" 

:kaz: