RIP Remij's Era account

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Are you suspect yet? I notice they put you on the 'suspect' list if you don't tow the line and you're on a fast track to a ban

I got banned twice there first for 10 days then perma 

I think I defended Jordan Peterson (Satan) which resulted in a perm ban

Eh, I've mostly stayed out of the politics shit there.  Most of my bans have been from defending the Epic Game Store's right to exist lol.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Cory ever says half a word wrong:   'I alwasy knew Cory was a nazi sympathiser, remember that time he tweeted at boogie'  

I, Captain Caucasity, would need all the Infinity Stones to even stand a chance. 

Only 5 days.  The mod who did it must like me.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

these people claim to fight for me, a minority but they treat me like utter shit. ive been treated better by white supremacists than them 

It's because minorities who don't tow the prog line are either in a sunken place or you're a malicious uncle Tom type

Nuance is not allowed 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

It's because minorities who don't tow the prog line are either in a sunken place or you're a malicious uncle Tom type

they have told me im right wing so i deserve abuse. im a registered democrat

2 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

these people claim to fight for me, a minority but they treat me like utter shit. ive been treated better by white supremacists than them 

They are somehow actual worse to minorities there if you don't tow the line they expect you to. To them if you're a minority you really should only have their view and to the same extreme levels that their views are. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

You're not a white supremacist you're a white supremacist adjecent. Wake up bro

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Eh, I've mostly stayed out of the politics shit there.  Most of my bans have been from defending the Epic Game Store's right to exist lol.

Everything's politicized on era there's traps everywhere even if you only talk games it's a fuckin minefield

Edited by Vini
3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Everything's politicized on era there's traps everywhere even if you only talk games

True.  But yea, I definitely am "known" over there... especially recently.

7 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

You're one step away from committing genocide 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

True.  But yea, I definitely am "known" over there... especially recently.

Mad suspect yo. I squint my eyes every time I read your posts

15 minutes ago, Vini said:

Mad suspect yo. I squint my eyes every time I read your posts

THUS I SHALL WRITE IN ALL UPPERCASE!  The last thing I need are my words to be considered suspect! :monocle:

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

THUS I SHALL WRITE IN ALL UPPERCASE!  The last thing I need are my words to be considered suspect! :monocle:

Your genitalia and pigment will always taint your words regardless of intent or meaning. 

19 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Soon reviewers will start shoving SJW agendas in all reviews in fear of being fired. It's getting to the point where puntive measures are going to employed.

They don't even need to be punitive all they gotta do is spread the ideology among artists and journalists long enough to try and reshape culture. Problem is ideology doesn't reshape our culture it is reshaped by science, the same mechanism that brought us this far and got us the internet. Not progressive gender science and wishful thinking. And not right wing global warming denial type wishful thinking either. 

Edited by Vini
7 hours ago, Vini said:

They don't even need to be punitive all they gotta do is spread the ideology among artists and journalists long enough to try and reshape culture. Problem is ideology doesn't reshape our culture it is reshaped by science, the same mechanism that brought us this far and got us the internet. Not progressive gender science and wishful thinking. And not right wing global warming denial type wishful thinking either. 

Its hilarious lefties can believe in human caused global warming (I do too) and vaccines but then deny evolutionary science and biology at the same time. It's the old horse shoe analogy. The far left and right are the dumbest people on the planet. 

Resetera is an interesting case study in collective mental illness, it is the opposite but same of /pol/ in 4chan but both are echo chambers that mentally mutilate their members until they all fall in line. Granted at least /pol/ does it in a less authoritarian way lol.

I also find it interesting that in resetera many whites are in a sort of competition to how they can become outraged at the least privileged minority to the point where they would silence actual minorities and claim themselves as a sort of bearer of outrage. It is truly one of the most pathetic places on the internet, I'm glad I got banned after my second or third post lol.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, dakur said:

Resetera is an interesting case study in collective mental illness, it is the opposite but same of /pol/ in 4chan but both are echo chambers that mentally mutilate their members until they all fall in line. Granted at least /pol/ does it in a less authoritarian way lol.

I also find it interesting that in resetera many whites are in a sort of competition to how they can become outraged at the least privileged minority to the point where they would silence actual minorities and claim themselves as a sort of bearer of outrage. It is truly one of the most pathetic places on the internet, I'm glad I got banned after my second or third post lol.

everyone of those types always have skeletons in their closets. 

i remember one who made racial slurs, stalked me, harrassed me for years...because i deleted him off steam :freeman: then suddenly turned into a sjw then a flat out communist

16 hours ago, madmaltese said:

They are somehow actual worse to minorities there if you don't tow the line they expect you to. To them if you're a minority you really should only have their view and to the same extreme levels that their views are. 

This is exactly how blacks are IRL, if you're black and don't lean left and don't vote for Democrat policy you'll get harassed to extreme levels which pressures them to fall in line.

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is exactly how blacks are IRL, if you're black and don't lean left and don't vote for Democrat policy you'll get harassed to extreme levels which pressures them to fall in line.

the same people tell me im black and a uncle tom because of the country im from. but only when they need soemthing the rest of the time im white.

Apart from SW, I've only ever posted at a Total War forum, certain games within the Steam Community and Joe Rogan's old forum - which for a time was very similar vibe to that of Systemwars; albeit with less focus on Videogames/Platforms, more off-topic.

Even Gamespot's SW seemed like a 'safe space' in terms of discussing videogames, thus I never had any interest. ResetEra looks like an InfoWars forum just on the other side of that coin.