RIP Remij's Era account

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Cory ever says half a word wrong:   'I alwasy knew Cory was a nazi sympathiser, remember that time he tweeted at boogie'  

I, Captain Caucasity, would need all the Infinity Stones to even stand a chance. 

Only 5 days.  The mod who did it must like me.  

Posted Images

Reset era is to blame for the recent garbage sjw tropes in games these days. Publishers get the idea they represent the majority view. 

He literally read some of his tweets on the show, including one that said “it’s ok to be white”. He was knowledgeable about that one tweet, and he still chose not to come down hard on it.

IT IS okay to be white and it's okay to say it you fucking faggots...

Holy shit...

Edited by DynamiteCop!

i don't get why a number of you post there yet hate it. do you like being punished?

lol at the reply to him. cunt used the "good look" line. Silly remij needs to accept his white guilt and kill himself so the people of cour can take his wife and his house which he owes them. There is no room for white people in 2019.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

lmao this guy

when did you come back? Not repping green I see :face:

I never did, lol. I have always been a XBOX fan, but I'm neutral in the fact I buy everything.

I got back a few weeks ago I guess. I've been banned from nearly everything so this is all I have left, LOL! :tom:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, eastside49er said:

I never did, lol. I have always been a XBOX fan, but I'm neutral in the fact I buy everything.

I got back a few weeks ago I guess. I've been banned from nearly everything so this is all I have left, LOL! :tom:

welcome back bro!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, eastside49er said:

You were a Lemming through and through.

good to see that you jumped ship though :glad: that just leaves Deeno as the last lemming in existence.

26 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You were a Lemming through and through.

good to see that you jumped ship though :glad: that just leaves Deeno as the last lemming in existence.

I gamed mostly on the XBOX and PC. Now I'm console only. Haven't gamed on a PC in years. Pretty much only play on PS4 Pro and X1X. Will play the Switch once in a while when the kiddos want to play Mario Cart.