:bow: WOW @ how great this place is. Makes Canada look like an absolute dump.

Just got in 5 hours ago, 13 hour flight, two crying babies singing a duet the whole way through, a dumb white girl/whore puked on the plane a few seats behind me, sitting next to a 300lb weaboo fatass who took up 50% of my seat space :drake: 

Flight was absolute hell. 

The Country :whoo:

The Girls:fella:

The vending machies:banderoos:

So fucking tired i crashed and this night was wasted... but i got 15 days to go starting tomorrow morning. Currently 10:40pm here.

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Like 1
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the germans are the absolute worst here, such scumbags, Had to regulate a little 5'2 Euroqueer who though he could kick my ass.     listen Adolf, we kicked your ass in WWII and we'll do it a

Went back to Akihabara for the second and final time. The guys in these shops get a hell of a kick out of seeing a big gaijin like me into all this cutesy japanese stuff. "Gaijin no Kirby ski? SUGOI!!

Also, I've cracked the social codes here.   Japanese and asian  people in general 1000 million percent have a white fetish, yes. But the truth is, they'll keep you around as a 'pet foreigner

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’ve heard tinder there is a slam dunk if you’re foreign. Get some nice Japanese pussy bro. 

Apparently so. I already got approached by three chinese girls, they're tourists too though. 

I'm gonna see how much of that legend is true. Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if its bullshit. The Japanese guys I've seen here so far are not only decent looking enough (no homo) but they're not short and meek like the pickup artists lead you to believe. I'm 5'10 and I don't feel tall at all here, there are japanese guys taller than me + better hair + These dudes are literally dressed to the nines at all hours of the day. completely fashion conscious.

I imagine with limited japanese ability you're at a real disadvantage. We'll see though :cmpunk1:

the girls though... my god. there's no going back to white calves after you see these girls. Everything is superior. skin is clearer, they're thinner, they dress better, they speak softer and more with more feminine grace. :bow: 

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Upvote 1

Japan is a must to visit, but you must be high if you think its full of gorgeous girls. 99% of Japanese girls on the street are average/below average. Maybe Im white biased, but seeing an asian stacy on the street is next to impossible.

Edited by HolyAx