• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the germans are the absolute worst here, such scumbags, Had to regulate a little 5'2 Euroqueer who though he could kick my ass.     listen Adolf, we kicked your ass in WWII and we'll do it a

Went back to Akihabara for the second and final time. The guys in these shops get a hell of a kick out of seeing a big gaijin like me into all this cutesy japanese stuff. "Gaijin no Kirby ski? SUGOI!!

Also, I've cracked the social codes here.   Japanese and asian  people in general 1000 million percent have a white fetish, yes. But the truth is, they'll keep you around as a 'pet foreigner

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Keep a warm seat for me playa. 

i gotta let this trip digest for a bit after i get home, but i've been thinking about moving here. I applied to JET (english teaching) two years ago and got accepted but I turned down the offer. Starting to think that was a huge mistake. this is where I want to be right now.

I think I'm just gonna sell my car back home and re-apply. Stay here for atleast a year, see where it goes. Not exactly content with life back home right now so i have nothing to lose.

If you make it here hit me up. We can crack a few beers and walk around town. Completely legal here, I was drinking a tall boy everywhere i went. :rofl: Fantasy land.

All you need is a bachelor's degree.

Edited by Bodycount N

o, I made out with my first asian chick on this trip tonight, granted she was form Indonesia, but an easy kill nonetheless. She asked where Starbucks CoHee was (starbucks coffeee) was, like I'd know, the only white guy in the country,. :rofl: I knew right away she wanted a white dude.

Cute little thing :smoke: 

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

o, I made out with my first asian chick on this trip tonight, granted she was form Indonesia, but an easy kill nonetheless. She asked where Starbucks CoHee was (starbucks coffeee) was, like I'd know, the only white guy in the country,. :rofl: I knew right away she wanted a white dude.

Cute little thing :smoke: 

It might have been a dude.

it wasn't. :jerkit: 

The best moments I've had  so far is with the little kids who rush up to me so happy to see a white guy on the train. the parents looked nervous as hell but the kids are so nice., the kids were all over me poking me in the gut to see of i was real. :rofl: 

so cute.

little boy just sy = "ikemen" Ikaymin" = cool kid!/cool guy

little girl = kawaii = she's so cute. The parents love it :aitch:

love this place. such kind people.

Edited by Bodycount N

Japanese are ultra polite, they treat every customer like a king. Also, strangers are incredibly nice too. One time in Sapporo, I asked a stranger where some landmark was and this lady invited me to stay over at her place with her family for the night. It may seem creepy to go to a strangers place after a short 10 min conversation, but she seemed so genuine I couldnt refuse. They prepared a wealthy dinner and I had my own room to sleep in. It was mind-blowing how open they were to allow a random foreigner in their home haha 

Edited by HolyAx
  • Haha 1

Serial killer looking ass nikka :D

You should definitely try and teach there for a year if you can, it's not like you have anything to lose :dame: 

No regrets or what ifs later on and you'll see for yourself which direction you'll take going forward.

Canada or Japan, either way you'll be surrounded by foreigners :laff: 

:rofl: Aye, Canada is one of the worst countries in the world.

Seems you can only get into a fight in Japan with other white people. some of the worst people in the wrold are the whites who are here in Asia. fuck these trash.

Get your alpha_Foreigner on and detroy these cucks. it's a one horse town. :smoke: 

Edited by Bodycount N

the best gets better.

An old japanese woman and her daughter, around my age were eye fucking me as I was waiting for the shuttle. I thought they were just weirded out by my foreign ass, I was trying my best not to make eye contact.

But then the mom, a 70+ year old woman came up to me to introduce me to her daughter. :rofl: 

WHAT WORLD IS THIS

It's like l'm living centuries ago as a feudal warlord :rofl: :rofl: I can't make this shit up, all of it's true. This is living life to the fullest, holy fuck canada can kiss my ASS

Edited by Bodycount N