got me some of those ninja masks :hest:

Love these things. All the Japanese people wear them when they get a cold coming on, so thoughtful. I'm a little stuffy, gonna find akihabara today and grab some Dreamcast merch :bow: 

IMG_0402.thumb.JPG.0aefd45b9f41f834c204a5fad21c4994.JPG1862391282_ScreenShot2019-05-02at5_29_08AM.thumb.png.e894ae1d390a77d3594a6e9bb53a46dd.pngIMG_0401.thumb.JPG.fd7c9ceaf66556523d55469ed105de93.JPG

convienice stores here are literally recreated in yakuza. Bright as fuck lights + everything you can imagine + a salesman that sounds like he's working for antiques roadshow

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the germans are the absolute worst here, such scumbags, Had to regulate a little 5'2 Euroqueer who though he could kick my ass.     listen Adolf, we kicked your ass in WWII and we'll do it a

Went back to Akihabara for the second and final time. The guys in these shops get a hell of a kick out of seeing a big gaijin like me into all this cutesy japanese stuff. "Gaijin no Kirby ski? SUGOI!!

Also, I've cracked the social codes here.   Japanese and asian  people in general 1000 million percent have a white fetish, yes. But the truth is, they'll keep you around as a 'pet foreigner

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

got me some of those ninja masks :hest:

Love these things. All the Japanese people wear them when they get a cold coming on, so thoughtful. I'm a little stuffy, gonna find akihabara today and grab some Dreamcast merch :bow: 

1862391282_ScreenShot2019-05-02at5_29_08AM.thumb.png.e894ae1d390a77d3594a6e9bb53a46dd.png

convienice stores here are literally recreated in yakuza. Bright as fuck lights + everything you can imagine + a salesman that sounds like he's working for antiques roadshow

lol this is you??????

39 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

lol this is you??????

he looks different on other pictures he posted

32 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I figured you would look like a skater dude for some reason... LOL

same here. skater dude with blond hair, hyperactive, and always shouting, yet strangely effective and coherent. 

Literally how I pictured bodycount for the past decade.

Seeing some buff italian guy with black hair = mind completely and utterly blown

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

same here. skater dude with blond hair, hyperactive, and always shouting, yet strangely effective and coherent. 

Seeing some buff italian guy with black hair = mind completely and utterly blown

For reals.

LET'S REJECT THIS REALITY!

10 hours ago, Sabo said:

I figured you would look like a skater dude for some reason... LOL

9 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Yeah, but when are we gonna see both of you? You dont wanna let us die without seeing who you were behind the screen all this time.

Edited by HolyAx