Switch recommendations?

So far I bought Travis Strikes Again (I love Grasshopper too much), and I want Smash, which I've already played quite a bit.

Other than that I want Cuphead (never played it), Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Also, maybe Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition, not sure yet.

Breath of the Wild, I'm not convinced I'd enjoy it and I've already played most of the WiiU games like Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze or Mario Kart 8 so don't bother recommending ports.

What else should I consider? 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mario + Rabbids does not have any right to be as good as it actually is   Its a challenging SRPG where the difficulty ramps up quickly and there is enough depth in the customization where yo

Place has softened up, no one here would wish a Switch upon someone else. If anything he should toss it in the trash.

If you're going to pick up Xenoblade grab Torna instead. It's a prequel, it's shorter, and it's cheaper so however awful that franchise continues to be you'll feel less ripped off.

Octopath Traveller seems like something in your wheelhouse. Wargroove, too.

Golf Story, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, and Snipperclips are the other games I'd recommend that probably won't appeal to you, though.

12 minutes ago, soup said:

If you're going to pick up Xenoblade grab Torna instead. It's a prequel, it's shorter, and it's cheaper so however awful that franchise continues to be you'll feel less ripped off.

Don't you need the original game for it to work? It says so on the box I think.

7 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Octopath Traveller seems like something in your wheelhouse. Wargroove, too.

Golf Story, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, and Snipperclips are the other games I'd recommend that probably won't appeal to you, though.

Octopath looks kinda boring to me. 

Wargroove looks cool but I need to know more.

I unno what you've played on other systems already, but my top 10 Switch games in order would be:

1) Zelda

2) Hollow Knight

3) Splatoon 2

4) Celeste

5) Dead Cells

6)\ Smash

7) Odyssey

8) Into the Breach

9) Golf Story

10) Rabbids

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Don't you need the original game for it to work? It says so on the box I think.

No.. Torna is a stand alone adventure. 

Having played both Xenoblade 2 is better than Torna and Torna makes more sense if you Play Xenoblade 2 first.