man sony really curb stomped this gen

...and i actually hate sony too :mjgrin:

the only machine that could give it a run for its money was PC but alot of games on there die quickly. 

MS on the other hand threw the towel in 2015, nintendo had to redo it's machine and release it (altho the switch is pretty damn cool tbh)

sony on the other hand had the best library, online, cheaper console, no DRM bullshit, a better Ui

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

And VR.

MS rolled over.

wish i could try that. RE7 is disgusting and creepy enough as a game buy in vr? :scust:

i must play it

you got that backwards, the PC curbed stomped consoles this gen, and it looks to do from here on out now that Intel, Nvidia, and AMD are firing on all cylinders now.  

There hasn't been nothing on consoles this gen that warrant purchase.  

I only bought an Xbox One S a few years ago because I thought Microsoft might release sequels for games that came out on 360.  They didn't. Never again. 

Now that I got MK11 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PC, the only game I'm forward to now is Cyberpunk 2077. 

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

you got that backwards, the PC curbed stomped consoles this gen, and it looks to do from here on out now that Intel, Nvidia, and AMD are firing on all cylinders now.  

There hasn't been nothing on consoles this gen that warrant purchase.  

I only bought an Xbox One S a few years ago because I thought Microsoft might release sequels for games that came out on 360.  They didn't. Never again. 

Now that I got MK11 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PC, the only game I'm forward to now is Cyberpunk 2077. 

i hope it has co op so we can becyberpunk miami vice

4 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

I'm offended by the use of the word "curb stomp".  Brings back memories of my grandparent's best friend's being curb stomped in the gulag.

i thought your grandfather ran to argentina then shot himself in the heart with arrow so the cult couldnt use it for their sacrifice

Edited by Guest
5 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

I'm offended by the use of the word "curb stomp".  Brings back memories of my grandparent's best friend's being curb stomped in the gulag.

It`s okay. I just curb stomped my potato chips.