Doom is the best FPS of this gen

:aitch:

amazing soundtrack, amazing graphics that hold up still, the gameplay never gets old...MACK HBR

cant wait for the sequel :aitch:

too bad wolfenstein the new colostomy is embarrassingly bad. 

It was super good. Satisfying gameplay, cool level design, and just enough RPG elements (Weapon/Suit upgrades + collectables) to give backtracking a shot.

Didn't really care for it but then again I don't care for any FPS these days. I like the Dishonored series but not sure if that classifies as a FPS, seems more like a first person stealth game.

Just now, Sabo said:

Didn't really care for it but then again I don't care for any FPS these days. I like the Dishonored series but not sure if that classifies as a FPS, seems more like a first person stealth game.

took me a few tries but yea, the first dishonored is up there. i'll get the sequel soon

1 minute ago, Handsome Horse said:

took me a few tries but yea, the first dishonored is up there. i'll get the sequel soon

Dishonored 2 is awesome, I like it better than the first one but that's mostly because Emily has really fun abilities (Domino is a crazy good skill).

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah it's definitely better than this game.

fFnjHPa.jpg

WHAT YOU HOLD IN YOUR HAND IS GODLYNESS. YOU COULD MAKE ROBO WEAR IT AS A CHAIN AND GIRLS WOULD THINK HE SMELLS GOOD. MIKE WOULD WEAR IT AND HE WOULD BE VISIBLE. GAMEDRUNK'S HAIR WOULD GROW BACK, TWINKIE WOULD GET LAID. THATS HOW GREAT WARHAWK IS.
1000x likes for posting that pic. dont hold it too long your arm might get super muscular. 

3 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Dishonored 2 is awesome, I like it better than the first one but that's mostly because Emily has really fun abilities (Domino is a crazy good skill).

wasnt there some grappling hook that worked like the teleport skill of the first game?

2 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

wasnt there some grappling hook that worked like the teleport skill of the first game?

Something like that, it's Emily's ability. Corvo still has Blink.

1 minute ago, Sabo said:

Something like that, it's Emily's ability. Corvo still has Blink.

id recommend you deus ex hr and md since it has similar powers but it might not be your thing

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think you're due for a PC upgrade. 

i got a i7 7700, 1070 gtx and 16gb ram.

its running off vulkan and it looks weird/washed out there.

3 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

i got a i7 7700, 1070 gtx and 16gb ram.

its running off vulkan and it looks weird/washed out there.

It looks like you're running at low settings or something, it looks off. Look at my game in comparison. 

46899205325_2f71c1a8f2_o.png

46899204735_db3a43259b_o.png

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It looks like you're running at low settings or something, it looks off. Look at my game in comparison. 

46899205325_2f71c1a8f2_o.png

46899204735_db3a43259b_o.png

nah it's at ultra. it was on vulkan so it looked weird. 

from what i heard this game's vulkan was expirimental while wolfenstein the new  stench is built purely out of it