who do you see yourself backing next gen?

3 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

they gotta stop putting all they shit on pc

Nah, they need to restore their series (Gears, Halo) to their former glory, and ensure that these studio/dev acquisition's can churn out IP's that aren't sitting at 40-60 on Metacritic...

They're not going to backpedal on their expansion onto PC, if anything I see Microsoft putting (based on their own quotes) more resources into the PC market - much to the chagrin of Bodycount. :D 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How, he's gonna be your fluffer? 

Always whoever has the games. The big difference this time though seems to be that I'm going to have a lot more options of where I can get those games. Usually it would most likely be all 3 again but

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Handsome Horse said:

i hate it. games either dont run properly or defeat the purpose of owning a xbone

Well, PC games are always like that. 

MS doesn't care if you buy the box.

They need to put gamepass on PC tho

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Nah, they need to restore their series (Gears, Halo) to their former glory, and ensure that these studio/dev acquisition's can churn out IP's that aren't sitting at 40-60 on Metacritic...

They're not going to backpedal on their expansion onto PC, if anything I see Microsoft putting (based on their own quotes) more resources into the PC market - much to the chagrin of Bodycount. :D 

they gotta stop that. its taking away the xbox's voice.

gears 4 kept crashing on here unless i used certain GPU drivers :D

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Ive not had any issues with Pc games since I got my new Pc.

The only issue I had was that I deleted the Xbox app (which I needed for Forza 4) when I got my PC w/ Windows 10.

Even modding games is now akin to hitting the subscribe button on Youtube. No more copying over registry files, downloading multiple parts, unpacking them, and then troubleshooting.

4 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

i hate the idea of playing forza on pc

I tried a couple races with the Keyboard for the hell of it - I mean I have a controller for platformers; and it was well... :ben:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I play it on PC with a buddy of mine and when I play it solo I'm on my Xbox. Options are always good. 

alot of this stuff feels better on a console 

32 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

they gotta stop that. its taking away the xbox's voice.

gears 4 kept crashing on here unless i used certain GPU drivers :D

You always have issues with everything and nothing ever fucking works for you. :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You always have issues with everything and nothing ever fucking works for you. :tom: 

it was gears 4 that would freeze at times. its a common problem, happened to my boy on stream 

1 minute ago, Handsome Horse said:

it was gears 4 that would freeze at times. its a common problem, happened to my boy on stream 

Every issue you have is a common problem.... common to you. :hest: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That game was a perfect conversion in my experience with it, not sure what happened to you guys. 

supposedly going back to certain drivers fixed the issue, which was also a nvidia thing.

game was great tho. the best one aside the original.