who do you see yourself backing next gen?

Sony.  They have the single best exclusive IP in the industry with the Days Gone Franchise, have a slew of proven bangers that are due for sequels (God of War, Horizon, Spider-Man). and have Japanese exclusive juggernauts like Atlus games and the Yakuza franchise exclusively. If they keep Call of Duty and Activision in their corner, they have the best multiplayer games on a tight leash as well.

And then when  Final Fantasy 7 hits... :rofl: That will be the gaming event of a lifetime and it will only be on Playstation at first.

MS is toast barring some miracle.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How, he's gonna be your fluffer? 

Always whoever has the games. The big difference this time though seems to be that I'm going to have a lot more options of where I can get those games. Usually it would most likely be all 3 again but

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Sony.  They have the single best exclusive IP in the industry with the Days Gone Franchise, have a slew of proven bangers that are due for sequels (God of War, Horizon, Spider-Man). and have Japanese exclusive juggernauts like Atlus games and the Yakuza franchise exclusively. If they keep Call of Duty and Activision in their corner, they have the best multiplayer games on a tight leash as well.

And then when  Final Fantasy 7 hits... :rofl: That will be the gaming event of a lifetime and it will only be on Playstation at first.

MS is toast barring some miracle.

he trolling and yet throws in nuggets of truth

PC.

Xbox - roflmfao

Nintendo - No interest in handhelds

Sony - It was a slow gen in general. I found early on most PS4 games I got where HD PS3 games. Now there were some decent games eventually but there is a hell of a lot of overlap between PC and consoles today with the AAA multiplats and indie games. Don't get me wrong I'll probably pick up a PS5 when Sony puts out the big exclusives but generally I feel like I only need one system most of the time, and with generations of backwards compatibility I'd rather choose PC.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

PC.

Xbox - roflmfao

Nintendo - No interest in handhelds

Sony - It was a slow gen in general. I found early on most PS4 games I got where HD PS3 games. Now there were some decent games eventually but there is a hell of a lot of overlap between PC and consoles today with the AAA multiplats and indie games. Don't get me wrong I'll probably pick up a PS5 when Sony puts out the big exclusives but generally I feel like I only need one system most of the time, and with generations of backwards compatibility I'd rather choose PC.

i remember you were on RE7 and sent me a pic of the dirty socks scene and said substatic LMAO :freeman: 

2 hours ago, Handsome Horse said:

i remember you were on RE7 and sent me a pic of the dirty socks scene and said substatic LMAO :freeman: 

lol I barely remember anything about that game.

Poor substatic. He was pure lemrape, even if he did smell like dirty socks.

Just now, TLHBO said:

lol I barely remember anything about that game.

Poor substatic. He was pure lemrape, even if he did smell like dirty socks.

it's my fault. i hope he comes back cause he still got it.

plus he got me into breaking bad, my all time favorite show

On 2019-05-13 at 1:31 PM, Handsome Horse said:

it's my fault. i hope he comes back cause he still got it.

plus he got me into breaking bad, my all time favorite show

Lodge got me into The WireB) 

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

PC first and foremost all day err day :smoke: 

Xbox by extension...

and PS5 by exclusivity...

:-*

Edited by Guest