Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Retired.

who do you see yourself backing next gen?

Recommended Posts

 

25 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Always whoever has the games. The big difference this time though seems to be that I'm going to have a lot more options of where I can get those games. Usually it would most likely be all 3 again but MS seems to be going to give me the option to play all their major games on PC again, which if they stick with it, I definitely will. 

Other than that nearly all my anticipated titles are Sony titles so I'll obvs be getting that.

Nintendo is always a wait and see approach. Got the switch so unless I need something else for a specific game I won't be upgrading or anything.

What anticipated Sony titles? The ones you've made up in your head and believe to be coming or will be made next-gen?

 

Those titles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

 

What anticipated Sony titles? The ones you've made up in your head and believe to be coming or will be made next-gen?

 

Those titles?

warhawk 2

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

 

What anticipated Sony titles? The ones you've made up in your head and believe to be coming or will be made next-gen?

 

Those titles?

Are we seriously going to have a conversation about if Horizon 2 and God of War 2 are going to come out on PS5.... really? 

 

Lemmings have been masturbating to the purchase of developer studios :biggrin: and are hyped af over a new studio without even knowing what IP they are creating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, madmaltese said:

Are we seriously going to have a conversation about if Horizon 2 and God of War 2 are going to come out on PS5.... really? 

 

Lemmings have been masturbating to the purchase of developer studios :biggrin: and are hyped af over a new studio without even knowing what IP they are creating. 

Do you see us hypothesizing specific games or just future output in general? There's a stark difference between what we're doing and what you're doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you see us hypothesizing specific games or just future output in general? There's a stark difference between what we're doing and what you're doing. 

I don't really care what you're doing. I'm answering HH's question in the OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I don't really care what you're doing. I'm answering HH's question in the OP.

Of course you don't care, it's easier to feed your delusion that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you see us hypothesizing specific games or just future output in general? There's a stark difference between what we're doing and what you're doing. 

It's stupid to think that you can do one and not the other.

 

There's no hypothesizing that those games will come to PS5... they will... as well as Sony's "future output in general"...

 

The "difference" you're trying to claim is that somehow he's wrong to presume that sequels to games he loves are coming.. or that he's wrong to assume that Sony will continue to make high quality games that they've been putting out lately?

 

LMAO... give me a break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course you don't care, it's easier to feed your delusion that way. 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course you don't care, it's easier to feed your delusion that way. 

Has a more ironic post ever been posted on SW? 

 

I'm not so sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's stupid to think that you can do one and not the other.

 

There's no hypothesizing that those games will come to PS5... they will... as well as Sony's "future output in general"...

 

The "difference" you're trying to claim is that somehow he's wrong to presume that sequels to games he loves are coming.. or that he's wrong to assume that Sony will continue to make high quality games that they've been putting out lately?

 

LMAO... give me a break.

Of course you can do both but one is stupid to do and the other isn't. Will there be games releasing from all these studios? Yes, what are these games? No one knows, so building anticipation based upon specific unknowns is retarded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sony of course. XBox won't get tens of Japanese games a year. Switch is a side system.

 

They had the best system for 4 gens in a row. Not going to change.

Edited by Team 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's stupid to think that you can do one and not the other.

 

There's no hypothesizing that those games will come to PS5... they will... as well as Sony's "future output in general"...

 

The "difference" you're trying to claim is that somehow he's wrong to presume that sequels to games he loves are coming.. or that he's wrong to assume that Sony will continue to make high quality games that they've been putting out lately?

 

LMAO... give me a break.

It's ridiculous lol.

Especially that even if you take away the 'sequels' or the IPs, there is still full merit in someone sticking with Sony based soley on the first party devs. I will always be the most hyped for games from specific devs (until those devs disappoint). After TLoU2 is out, I'll be incredibly keen for ND's next game on the new gen, even with it most likely being a new IP. Same way we were hyped as fuck for Sekiro based solely on FROM being the dev. Same way ppl anticipate movies based soley on directors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course you can do both but one is stupid to do and the other isn't. Will there be games releasing from all these studios? Yes, what are these games? No one knows, so building anticipation based upon specific unknowns is retarded. 

No... neither of them are stupid...

 

You just admitted you're building anticipation from the fact that MS is "gearing up" for more output next gen...   We can also say that we're excited for shit that we know is coming... Halo, Gears, Forza...  It's not stupid to look forward to what those franchises will be like on next gen hardware... that's basically the fucking point of building up franchises.

 

You're trying to argue with him over the stupidest shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

No... neither of them are stupid...

 

You just admitted you're building anticipation from the fact that MS is "gearing up" for more output next gen...   We can also say that we're excited for shit that we know is coming... Halo, Gears, Forza...  It's not stupid to look forward to what those franchises will be like on next gen hardware... that's basically the fucking point of building up franchises.

 

You're trying to argue with him over the stupidest shit.

Because they are gearing up for more output next-gen, that's a fact, it's on record, it's been talked about and still is. As far as what Sony is doing no one knows, will there be games? Of course but no one knows what they are. 

 

God of War could have been a one and done reboot, Horizon could have been a singular title and we already know Guerrilla is parsed working on a multiplayer game, Sony only owns the film rights to Spiderman not games; Disney has to greenlight another game so there's politics at play there. 

 

There's a lot of unknowns with these games and if these franchises are going anywhere regardless of their success. Halo, Gears and Forza are not in the same category as these games, they have a deep empirical release history and are systematic franchises, the only non-wildcard from Sony is GoW but even that is an unknown. 

 

So to say "Nearly all my anticipated titles are Sony titles so I'll obvs be getting that." when there is nothing announced, there's doubt shrouding the titles he wants to or hopes to release, and then he's hedging a system purchase on these wants is nothing but retardation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because they are gearing up for more output next-gen, that's a fact, it's on record, it's been talked about and still is. As far as what Sony is doing no one knows, will there be games? Of course but no one knows what they are. 

 

God of War could have been a one and done reboot, Horizon could have been a singular title and we already know Guerrilla is parsed working on a multiplayer game, Sony only owns the film rights to Spiderman not games; Disney has to greenlight another game so there's politics at play there. 

 

There's a lot of unknowns with these games and if these franchises are going anywhere regardless of their success. Halo, Gears and Forza are not in the same category as these games, they have a deep empirical release history and are systematic franchises, the only non-wildcard from Sony is GoW but even that is an unknown. 

 

So to say "Nearly all my anticipated titles are Sony titles so I'll obvs be getting that." when there is nothing announced, there's doubt shrouding the titles he wants to or hopes to release, and then he's hedging a system purchase on these wants is nothing but retardation.

I have to give you credit for continually surprising me in your ability to reach new depths of stupidity. 

 

All your comments on those 3 games are spoken by someone who has not played them. Meaning if you did, you'd know very clearly that Horizon, GoW and Spiderman all end with very very clear sequel setups and very much none of them are intended as a 'one off'. Only thing that would've stopped it was if they failed financially yet all 3 went on to break records for Sony. There is zero doubt speculating whether they exist ofrnot. Obviously ignorance or lack of knowledge has never stopped you speaking before so I don't expect it to start now.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I have to give you credit for continually surprising me in your ability to reach new depths of stupidity. 

 

All your comments on those 3 games are spoken by someone who has not played them. Meaning if you did, you'd know very clearly that Horizon, GoW and Spiderman all end with very very clear sequel setups and very much none of them are intended as a 'one off'. Only thing that would've stopped it was if they failed financially yet all 3 went on to break records for Sony. There is zero doubt speculating whether they exist ofrnot. Obviously ignorance or lack of knowledge has never stopped you speaking before so I don't expect it to start now.

 

 

Like I've said, Jehurey has his jerry-go-round, and Deeno has his puzzle room except there are no clues, no key, because there isn't even a door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×