Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Handsome Horse

who do you see yourself backing next gen?

Recommended Posts

Sony.  They have the single best exclusive IP in the industry with the Days Gone Franchise, have a slew of proven bangers that are due for sequels (God of War, Horizon, Spider-Man). and have Japanese exclusive juggernauts like Atlus games and the Yakuza franchise exclusively. If they keep Call of Duty and Activision in their corner, they have the best multiplayer games on a tight leash as well.

 


And then when  Final Fantasy 7 hits... :rofl: That will be the gaming event of a lifetime and it will only be on Playstation at first.

MS is toast barring some miracle.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Sony.  They have the single best exclusive IP in the industry with the Days Gone Franchise.

:whoa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i will get a ps5 if it has BC for most games (or the ones I wanna play)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like a system has no exclusives that can't be played on another platform, and he makes a thread about how Sony or Nintendo can possibly compete. Like what the fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Sony.  They have the single best exclusive IP in the industry with the Days Gone Franchise, have a slew of proven bangers that are due for sequels (God of War, Horizon, Spider-Man). and have Japanese exclusive juggernauts like Atlus games and the Yakuza franchise exclusively. If they keep Call of Duty and Activision in their corner, they have the best multiplayer games on a tight leash as well.

 


And then when  Final Fantasy 7 hits... :rofl: That will be the gaming event of a lifetime and it will only be on Playstation at first.

MS is toast barring some miracle.

he trolling and yet throws in nuggets of truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PC.

 

Xbox - roflmfao

 

Nintendo - No interest in handhelds

 

Sony - It was a slow gen in general. I found early on most PS4 games I got where HD PS3 games. Now there were some decent games eventually but there is a hell of a lot of overlap between PC and consoles today with the AAA multiplats and indie games. Don't get me wrong I'll probably pick up a PS5 when Sony puts out the big exclusives but generally I feel like I only need one system most of the time, and with generations of backwards compatibility I'd rather choose PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

PC.

 

Xbox - roflmfao

 

Nintendo - No interest in handhelds

 

Sony - It was a slow gen in general. I found early on most PS4 games I got where HD PS3 games. Now there were some decent games eventually but there is a hell of a lot of overlap between PC and consoles today with the AAA multiplats and indie games. Don't get me wrong I'll probably pick up a PS5 when Sony puts out the big exclusives but generally I feel like I only need one system most of the time, and with generations of backwards compatibility I'd rather choose PC.

i remember you were on RE7 and sent me a pic of the dirty socks scene and said substatic LMAO :freeman: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Handsome Horse said:

i remember you were on RE7 and sent me a pic of the dirty socks scene and said substatic LMAO :freeman: 

 

 

lol I barely remember anything about that game.

 

Poor substatic. He was pure lemrape, even if he did smell like dirty socks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TLHBO said:

lol I barely remember anything about that game.

 

Poor substatic. He was pure lemrape, even if he did smell like dirty socks.

it's my fault. i hope he comes back cause he still got it.

 

plus he got me into breaking bad, my all time favorite show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-13 at 1:31 PM, Handsome Horse said:

it's my fault. i hope he comes back cause he still got it.

 

plus he got me into breaking bad, my all time favorite show

Lodge got me into The WireB) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PlayStation. Day one.

 

Xbox? Maybe.

 

Switch 2 or Pro or whatever the fuck? Probably when more games come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PC first and foremost all day err day :smoke: 

 

Xbox by extension...

 

and PS5 by exclusivity...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

PC first and foremost all day err day :smoke: 

 

Xbox by extension...

 

and PS5 by exclusivity...

 

:-*

Edited by Handsome Horse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Handsome Horse said:

dynamite owns so he better not

Yeah, owns at not owning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

he can never not own or carver will eat the earth

ohhhh shit :omg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×