Mario Maker 2 Direct - 5/15/19 - 6PM eastern

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you pre-order you get a free year of Switch online, If you already have a sub... this stacks on top your subscription.          Full story mode(100 levels made by

you can pre-order on the eShop through the Switch, your smartphone or a PC. 

Just got around to watching this.    Absolutely Phenomenal™   The levels and things people are going to build with this is insane.  This is literally a killer app no brainer for an

21 minutes ago, Casual said:

Wow this actually looks incredible. They added a full story mode and full versus multiplayer. I’m gonna sink so many hours into this. 

Nice!!! I need to watch this! 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Nice!!! I need to watch this! 

if you pre-order you get a free year of Switch online, If you already have a sub... this stacks on top your subscription. 

Full story mode(100 levels made by Nintendo) , full online co-op, full online multi.... plus full Mario Maker tools for the 2D games + Mario Maker 3D world (separate maker tools)...... download user made levels and play offline 

GD you ready bra? :whew:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

if you pre-order you get a free year of Switch online, If you already have a sub... this stacks on top your subscription. 

Full story mode(100 levels made by Nintendo) , full online co-op, full online multi.... plus full Mario Maker tools for the 2D games + Mario Maker 3D world (separate maker tools)...... download user made levels and play offline 

GD you ready bra? :whew:

holy shit!!!! do i pre-order through ninty or can it be anywhere? i'll order it now.

Holy shit, they had already shown greatly expanded features in the level creator mode within the first 6 minutes of that video.  And then they proceeded to talk about the single player mode, and then co-op modes, and then online co-op modes and different types of competitive modes and then the 3D Mario World level creator mode that has different rules.

The "Clear Conditions" feature is going to open up the level design pretty significantly for people creating levels. It almost gives it the ability to behave like non-Mario platformers, reminds me of Wario platformers having specific goals to clear a level.

Even though its an easy prediction, this is going to be extra true with this game. They are NEVER going to sell this below $60. There probably isn't going to be another New Super Mario Bros. game for quite a while.

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Such as?

All black systems came with digital Deluxe - 10% back on any content purchased digitally + Nintendo coins which could be converted to eShop currency. 

Edited by Goukosan

i can already picture my puzzle-platformer levels. i will have devious brain teasers. anybody who's played my lbp ones knows what's up.  :love: 

Edited by -GD-

LOL Dynocrap somehow managed to find a way to lose ANOTHER argument in this thread. 

Goes to show that you can do ANYTHING in Mario Maker 2, coming June 28th for the Nintendo Switch :mario: