Mario Maker 2 Direct - 5/15/19 - 6PM eastern

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you pre-order you get a free year of Switch online, If you already have a sub... this stacks on top your subscription.          Full story mode(100 levels made by

you can pre-order on the eShop through the Switch, your smartphone or a PC. 

Just got around to watching this.    Absolutely Phenomenal™   The levels and things people are going to build with this is insane.  This is literally a killer app no brainer for an

Just got around to watching this. 

Absolutely Phenomenal™

The levels and things people are going to build with this is insane.  This is literally a killer app no brainer for anyone with the system.

Fucking Mario man :wow2: 

• Like 1

For people that actually played the Wii U one (lol), how good were the levels? 

Like if you went into that one mode where it just sent you through random levels, were you actually getting decent ones most of the time?

The game looks fantastic but I also kind of hate games that rely not only on other people making good content, but then on it being curated properly...

44 minutes ago, Casual said:

Like if you went into that one mode where it just sent you through random levels, were you actually getting decent ones most of the time?

The game looks fantastic but I also kind of hate games that rely not only on other people making good content, but then on it being curated properly...

The game has 100 Nintendo made levels, plus If I remember correctly, Nintendo would upload guest designer levels made by some other developers weekly. 

They also had a rating system for levels so you could select the top rated levels to play and avoid trash tier levels. 

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The game has 100 Nintendo made levels, plus If I remember correctly, Nintendo would upload guest designer levels made by some other developers weekly. 

They also had a rating system for levels so you could select the top rated levels to play and avoid trash tier levels. 

Cool, sounds legit then. I'm sure there's a subreddit with people compiling the codes for the best levels too. 

7 minutes ago, Casual said:

Cool, sounds legit then. I'm sure there's a subreddit with people compiling the codes for the best levels too. 

A cool thing about it is it won't let you upload your level unless you can complete it. So there's no bullshit unbeatable ones. 

2 hours ago, Casual said:

it was pretty awesome. lots of excellent levels. and this game is significantly deeper. can't wait! 

I do believe you can skip a level too for a new one right? I played a lot of the Wii U version but it's been a few years since I last played it. I know you get 99 lives. I did beat the hard mode once. Some of those stages are crazy hard.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I like the new option to search by categories.

yup. i will be making puzzlers. i look forward to seeing what others come up with. ninty basically won 2019 with this. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like how they brought back Koji Kondo to make the music for the new worlds. What little of it that I heard sounds like vintage Kondo music.

tru dat man. they are going all out.