Mario Maker 2 Direct - 5/15/19 - 6PM eastern

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you pre-order you get a free year of Switch online, If you already have a sub... this stacks on top your subscription.          Full story mode(100 levels made by

you can pre-order on the eShop through the Switch, your smartphone or a PC. 

Just got around to watching this.    Absolutely Phenomenal™   The levels and things people are going to build with this is insane.  This is literally a killer app no brainer for an

5 hours ago, Ike said:

Is Spic really trying to say a Mario game won’t sell well for Christ’s sake? :tom:

Are you surprised?  DynamiteCop said a Pokemon wouldn't sell on Switch and he also claimed Smash wouldn't sell :mj:

5 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

It's true though.  My buddy is hardcore Smash fan and this other guy just spent a thousand dollars on the swtich plus games and has no interest in this maker stuff.

Should sell pretty well :D 

Mario Maker will sell over 10 million easily :whew:

On 2019-05-15 at 6:17 PM, Casual said:

Wow this actually looks incredible. They added a full story mode and full versus multiplayer. I’m gonna sink so many hours into this. 

Looks just like Super Mario Maker from Wii-U.  

I skimmed through the video, didn't see any significant adds.   The one thing Super Mario Maker was missing that looks like the sequel still lacks is a Super Mario Bros 2 build set theme. 

51 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I skimmed through the video, didn't see any significant adds.   The one thing Super Mario Maker was missing that looks like the sequel still lacks is a Super Mario Bros 2 build set theme. 

New themes, night mode, new physics stages, kart, etc. This is WAY more content that the original. :|

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

you expected to get a detailed look by skimming the video? :tophat2:

People are sleeping on the "Clear Conditions" feature, that is going to open things up significantly.

And, I think that Nintendo is going to support this game for quite a while, so that may mean eventual download packs that they will sell for adding a SMB2 mode and more characters and themes, and more updates to features like Clear Conditions.

They're probably not going to make another 2D Mario Platformer for quite a while because of this game.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

you expected to get a detailed look by skimming the video? :tophat2:

even skimming, he should have seen some big differences. clearly, he hasn't played the original. 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

There's no  Super Mario Bros 2 creator in the game.  So No. I'm not blind and my point still stands. 

ok, then you are just a retard. gotcha.