GamePass doesn't have over 10 million subscribers = False. Its got less than 10 mil.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Hasn't this number also been proven wrong? No one knows what the real subscriber count is.

It hasn't been proven wrong but I think people are mincing users with subscribers as synonymous. I don't think it has 9.5 million subscribers but users seems hardly unrealistic. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who said it was at 10 million?

you did when you disputed my repeated time when I made fun of Microsoft for not even having more than 10 million subscribers.

i see you're now trying to play the shoulder shrug game. :jasonj:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What? :bickle:

Yup. I've repeatedly made fun than they don't even have 10 million subscribers specifically because Phil Spencer used language like "multiple millions" to describe their GamePass subs.

No point in trying to play stupid, rubberdub.

That's a 1/4 of the Xbox user base.  That's pretty decent.  10m people paying $10 a month.

Mind you many of those are $2 subs :D 

They'll gain good traction with next gen, and actual games releasing. :] 

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup. I've repeatedly made fun than they don't even have 10 million subscribers specifically because Phil Spencer used language like "multiple millions" to describe their GamePass subs.

No point in trying to play stupid, rubberdub.

kO8zm7W.png

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

That's a 1/4 of the Xbox user base.  That's pretty decent.  10m people paying $10 a month.

More like 6 million of them currently on the $1/month for 3 months plan.

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

They're giving this shit away for $1

There's no way it's popular

Everyone does that.  Free month of Netflix, hulu,  spotify , etc. Its just to get people in . 

Probably will know more solid numbers at beginning of next gen . If ms reveals numbers .

Game pass is going to be their main XCloud game delivery sub. The current Game Pass base isn't important.

It's designed to appeal mostly to their supposed XCloud base, on XBox hardware it's not their main profit driver. Live is.

We can gauge Game Pass's success in the next decade only after XCloud's uptake. That's were it's objective audience is imo. What it currently does on XBox hardware or PC in the future is not part of the big plan for it imo.

Edited by Team 2019
19 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Everyone does that.  Free month of Netflix, hulu,  spotify , etc. Its just to get people in . 

Probably will know more solid numbers at beginning of next gen . If ms reveals numbers .

:really: