GamePass doesn't have over 10 million subscribers = False. Its got less than 10 mil.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes, tens of millions of normal people who buy maybe 2-3 games a year

So they're gamers, same as Xbox gamers.

You think Xbox gamers are buying more than 2-3 games a year?:tom:

I love it..........I already got you moving the goalposts.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jehurey said:

So they're gamers, same as Xbox gamers.

You think Xbox gamers are buying more than 2-3 games a year?:tom:

I love..........I already got you moving the goalposts.

They are no different, but the way MAU's are calculated is. Moron. 

So.......in a world in which a $40 Chromecast has existed since July 2013 (which means its always existed to consumers BEFORE Playstation 4's were even available) and $35 Roku Sticks.

Dynocrap thinks that people.............TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE...........decided "No.......I'm going to buy a $300-$400 piece of hardware that requires me to login in and setup a Sony account so I can primarily play my Netflix on my tv."

:interesting:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They are no different, but the way MAU's are calculated is. Moron. 

Nope, you're already saying that these SKEWED people are also playing multiple games a year.

Which means...........by your own established logic.............they're no longer skewing the Playstation MAUs because they are genuine gamers.

Your entire argument has collapsed with that admission.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm insinuating reality, that for a lot of people they buy them and use them heavily and then months or years later interest falls to the wayside, they become streaming boxes for music or TV shows, Blu-ray players, people don't play games on them or infrequently do. 

That's the average person out in the real world.

You might have a point if smart TVs, Chromecast, FireTV, Roku, etc. weren't options today.

This is a level of reaching unheard of. I'm sure you don't actually believe what you're saying to be true.

Just now, jehurey said:

So.......in a world in which a $40 Chromecast has existed since July 2013 (which means its always existed to consumers BEFORE Playstation 4's were even available) and $35 Roku Sticks.

Dynocrap thinks that people.............TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE...........decided "No.......I'm going to buy a $300-$400 piece of hardware that requires me to login in and setup a Sony account so I can primarily play my Netflix on my tv."

:interesting:

They don't buy them for that initially but due to their casual nature and diminished interest over the years they become largely relegated to that in the average home. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

They don't buy them for that initially but due to their casual nature and diminished interest over the years they become largely relegated to that in the average home. 

And these people were too stupid and unaware to TRADE-IN their PS4 and simply buy a $40 Chromecast when they realized they no longer have a need for their PS4?

Are you ALSO saying that?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you're already saying that these SKEWED people are also playing multiple games a year.

Which means...........by your own established logic.............they're no longer skewing the Playstation MAUs because they are genuine gamers.

Your entire argument has collapsed with that admission.

No you're just too stupid to realize that buying 2-3 games a year doesn't mean you're active playing every month which means you fall out of the loop, this is why MAU's fluctuate you brain dead baby dick. You're this retarded Jerry. 

So...........just that we are clear.

In the last few years, when we had MORE AND MORE options come to consumers for viewing streaming apps like Netflix/Pandora/Spotify................Dynocrap thinks that consumers have actually shunned those options and just used their Playstation 4 as a app-streamer device?

He thinks that this is occurring in the TENS OF MILLIONS?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No you're just too stupid to realize that buying 2-3 games a year doesn't mean you're active playing every month which means you fall out of the loop, this is why MAU's fluctuate you brain dead baby dick. You're this retarded Jerry. 

Yes it would be.

Because that's how many games Xbox gamers are buying per year, as well.

I guess you're saying that the Xbox MAU's is actually no where near the 48-60 million figure you are saying, then.  Guess its closer to 10 million.

You think these are LAZY CASUAL gamers who buy 2 or 3 games...........and they IMMEDIATELY play the shit out of that game for that particular month??????? And then go back to not using their PS4 for gaming, and only for streaming apps???????

That's what you're saying???????

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So...........just that we are clear.

In the last few years, when we had MORE AND MORE options come to consumers for viewing streaming apps like Netflix/Pandora/Spotify................Dynocrap thinks that consumers have actually shunned those options and just used their Playstation 4 as a app-streamer device?

He thinks that this is occurring in the TENS OF MILLIONS?

Yes, because they already own the device and it's a competent access point, arguably one of the most competent. They keep it around in the event they get the urge to play a game, or a friend or family member does, or they have people over etc.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes it would be.

Because that's how many games Xbox gamers are buying per year, as well.

I guess you're saying that the Xbox MAU's is actually no where near the 48-60 million figure you are saying, then.  Guess its closer to 10 million.

You think these are LAZY CASUAL gamers who buy 2 or 3 games...........and they IMMEDIATELY play the shit out of that game for that particular month??????? And then go back to not using their PS4 for gaming, and only for streaming apps???????

That's what you're saying???????

Xbox's MAU's are whatever they are when tabulated quarterly, and their MAU's are entirely derived from game usage. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes, because they already own the device and it's a competent access point, arguably one of the most competent. They keep it around in the event they get the urge to play a game, or a friend or family member does, or they have people over etc.

And like I said..........they wouldn't trade in a $200 device and simply buy an easier-to-use cheaper device that doesn't take up space in their entertainment center?

And you think this is happening by the TENS OF MILLIONS??????????:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And like I said..........they wouldn't trade in a $200 device and simply buy an easier-to-use cheaper device that doesn't take up space in their entertainment center?

And you think this is happening by the TENS OF MILLIONS??????????:tom:

Absolutely, you should know seeing as you're one of them. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Xbox's MAU's are whatever they are when tabulated quarterly, and their MAU's are entirely derived from game usage. 

Like you said.............only ONE login a month is needed.

Does that sound like a real "active" gamer? LOL

The TENS OF MILLIONS of PS4 owners that you are describing that buys only 2-3 games a year probably games on the PS4 once a month as they trudge through RDR2 or GTA5 or CoD

Just now, jehurey said:

Like you said.............only ONE login a month is needed.

Does that sound like a real "active" gamer? LOL

The TENS OF MILLIONS of PS4 owners that you are describing that buys only 2-3 games a year probably games on the PS4 once a month as they trudge through RDR2 or GTA5 or CoD

AND THE LAUNCH OF A NON-F2P GAME...

LRN2READ

Absolutely.

This is what you've been whittled down to.:tom:

I love how you have to commit to this SPECIFIC theory because Gamestop still having high trade-in value for PS4's completely debunks it on any logical level. LOL

AND THE LAUNCH OF A NON-F2P GAME...

LRN2READ

So, the PS4 non-gamer who buys 2-3 games a year and casually plays through RDR2 for several months.................means, they aren't "skewed" numbers.

They fulfilled the same requirements that you just established for counting Xbox MAUs.

Thank you

Just now, jehurey said:

So, the PS4 non-gamer who buys 2-3 games a year and casually plays through RDR2 for several months.................means, they aren't "skewed" numbers.

They fulfilled the same requirements that you just established for counting Xbox MAUs.

Thank you

:snoop: It's like you're acting stupid on purpose...

Lets be real here for a second. There is no skewing going on at all, but rather DynamiteCop is just upset (PISSED OFF :fistshake:)  that PlayStation Network is a much, much bigger and active community than Xbox Live. This is literally all it comes down to, and it appears he'll find anyway possible to discredit the information.