GamePass doesn't have over 10 million subscribers = False. Its got less than 10 mil.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:snoop: It's like you're acting stupid on purpose...

No.........you just realized I got you checkmate'd

Its okay...........do you whole routine that you do when you want to blow up and run away because you've run out of room to argue.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Xbox's MAU's are whatever they are when tabulated quarterly, and their MAU's are entirely derived from game usage

You have a link to that?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.........you just realized I got you checkmate'd

Its okay...........do you whole routine that you do when you want to blow up and run away because you've run out of room to argue.

It's not a checkmate, it's the Jerry go around where you think if you keep saying a bunch of dumb shit or try to get the last word in that you've somehow won an argument, or have even created one that makes sense.

Well it's neither, you're a moron. 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Lets be real here for a second. There is no skewing going on at all, but rather DynamiteCop is just upset (PISSED OFF :fistshake:)  that PlayStation Network is a much, much bigger and active community than Xbox Live. This is literally all it comes down to, and it appears he'll find anyway possible to discredit the information.

Playstation 4's have to have their firmware updated multiple times throughout the year or else it won't even LET YOU connect online.

..........and he thinks there's a massive demographic of TENS OF MILLIONS of people jumping through all of these hoops to access streaming apps on a controller that doesn't have that good of a battery life.:drake:

Do you just love FORCING Dynocrap to defend a viewpoint that you know he doesn't actually believe, but he's doing it because he's bitter?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not a checkmate, it's the Jerry go around where you think if you keep saying a bunch of dumb shit or try to get the last word in that you've somehow won an argument, or have even created one that makes sense.

Well it's neither, you're a moron. 

No..........me pointing out the flaws and wanting you to CONFIRM that your theory has those flaws, no matter how ridiculous they are..........is not a jerry go round.

Its just me MAKING YOU work to defend a claim that we both know isn't true.

Don't get mad because I'm MAKING YOU WORK. You're the one volunteering to throw stupid shit in the air.

I'm FORCING you to catch it.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Playstation 4's have to have their firmware updated multiple times throughout the year or else it won't even LET YOU connect online.

..........and he thinks there's a massive demographic of TENS OF MILLIONS of people jumping through all of these hoops to access streaming apps on a controller that doesn't have that good of a battery life.:drake:

Do you just love FORCING Dynocrap to defend a viewpoint that you know he doesn't actually believe, but he's doing it because he's bitter?

:D

I mean... I hope he doesn't actually believe this nonsense because that's exactly what it is. It's absurd.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

:D

I mean... I hope he doesn't actually believe this nonsense because that's exactly what it is. It's absurd.

My policy is if that dumbass trots out shitty logic like that........I'm putting him to work.

Like grabbing your dog and sticking his nose in that shit he just made.

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch Subscription service (launched Sept 2018) has surpassed that already  :rofls:

That's right :lawl:

Nintendo got more people to pay $20-$35 than Microsoft got people to pay $1:lawl::lawl::lawl:

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch Subscription service (launched Sept 2018) has surpassed that already  :rofls:

How is adoption of a network service required for online play in any way related to adoption of an optional game service?:martin: