Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

WTF is wrong with Alabama?

15 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Why are you comparing the two? Its a game your playing that doesn't make sense. 

No, its makes perfect sense. People are attempting to assign a human value to something that is currently not alive.

See how I just tied the two things together, rather concisely?

You got any more tangential questions you want to ask me?

7 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah, and i PERSONALLY think is disgusting. But im not going to stop a woman from doing it.

That's fine by me, then. It's one thing to be against something, but being against something and still recognizing that you shouldn't prevent others from partaking in it is a commendable position to have.

If she feels ok about ending a life then so be it. I would much rather her give the baby up for adoption and let him/her/zer have a chance. 

I don't agree with calling it "ending a life." Preventing one from happening, sure, but if that life was never planned to occur in the first place I really don't see the issue with it. That's just my stance on it, though.

Im sorry if I don't think killing a life form is the same as blowing your nose. 

Uh, what? Who said that? I certainly don't hold that position.

36 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

That's fine by me, then. It's one thing to be against something, but being against something and still recognizing that you shouldn't prevent others from partaking in it is a commendable position to have.

I don't agree with calling it "ending a life." Preventing one from happening, sure, but if that life was never planned to occur in the first place I really don't see the issue with it. That's just my stance on it, though.

Uh, what? Who said that? I certainly don't hold that position.

That was directed towards jehurey

On 2019-05-15 at 2:11 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

Roe v Wade should be overturned anyway due to its perjurious nature and being entirely predicated on a lie.

It should be repealed and if a compelling case that's based on truth comes to light that justifies this kind of action then that should be constitutionally upheld... Not a farce.

Bro... you were able to use the benefits of Roe vs Wade..... you need to shut the fuck up and sit in a corner :mj2:

You fucking hypocrite :scust:

Edited by Goukosan

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Bro... you were able to use the benefits of Roe vs Wade..... you need to shut the fuck up and sit in a corner :mj2:

You fucking hypocrite :scust:

If it didn't exist I'd have a kid right now, I don't consider what happened a benefit. It was a mistake predicated on the availability of an easy out.

I don't agree with banning abortion when it comes to rape, one reason they may have included it is so there won't be an abuse with false rape accusations to get an abortion after all. And if you follow the news you know that women aren't shy of playing that game.

Either way it's a good call even with this collateral damage, take responsibility for your actions LOL.

We're turning back the clock and becoming decent folks again, no more free baby murdering choose your partners carefully  :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

I don't agree with banning abortion when it comes to rape, one reason they may have included it is so there won't be an abuse with false rape accusations to get an abortion after all. And if you follow the news you know that women aren't shy of playing that game.

Either way it's a good call even with this collateral damage, take responsibility for your actions LOL.

We're turning back the clock and becoming decent folks again, no more free baby murdering choose your partners carefully  :D 

LOL i love when these guys pretend to act like men who know what "the old days" were like, when they don't know shit.

Telling others to take responsibility when these incels spend their time blaming everybody but themselves.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If it didn't exist I'd have a kid right now, I don't consider what happened a benefit. It was a mistake predicated on the availability of an easy out.

You're still a hypocrite.... you're judging others for doing the same thing you did 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're still a hypocrite.... you're judging others for doing the same thing you did 

I'm not a hypocrite as I didn't hold these ideals at the time, I didn't hold any ideals, I was young and dumb. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not a hypocrite as I didn't hold these ideals at the time, I didn't hold any ideals, I was young and dumb. 

doesn't matter bro... point is you utilized the option that Rowe vs Wade afforded you. 

and now you're judging other people that are doing the same. 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

doesn't matter bro... point is you utilized the option that Rowe vs Wade afforded you. 

and now you're judging other people that are doing the same. 

And now that I'm older, wiser and more politically in tune I know better and realize the accessibility to something like abortion and the lack of regulation is insanity. 

37 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And now that I'm older, wiser and more politically in tune I know better and realize the accessibility to something like abortion and the lack of regulation is insanity. 

Abortions are regulated you dense ox....you and her made a choice to have an abortion.. now you want to remove that choice from everyone..... yes.. you're a fucking hypocrite :scust: