Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

WTF is wrong with Alabama?

Essentially banning abortion and forcing women who get raped and become pregnant to carry to full term.. :scared: 

Absolutely appalling.  This is actually terrifying.  I feel so sad for the women and young girls out there.. whether anything ever happens to them or not, this is a terribly demoralizing situation that will affect them all.

What are the chances this actually goes though to the Supreme Court??

They WANT to be sued.

Because they want to appeal their law to higher court, and eventually to the Supreme Court.

Because they think with Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh appointed by Trump, they will have enough Supreme Court judges in favor of overturning Roe v Wade and roll back that entire case across the nation.

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They WANT to be sued.

Because they want to appeal their law to higher court, and eventually to the Supreme Court.

Because they think with Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh appointed by Trump, they will have enough Supreme Court judges in favor of overturning Roe v Wade and roll back that entire case across the nation.

Roe v Wade should be overturned anyway due to its perjurious nature and being entirely predicated on a lie.

It should be repealed and if a compelling case that's based on truth comes to light that justifies this kind of action then that should be constitutionally upheld... Not a farce.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

34 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

aren't rape crimes really low.  

They're extremely low because a lot supposed rapes can't be proven which is where a lot of backlash for false accusations come from. In Alabama in a given year out of 2,000 rape accusations like 230 resulted in charges. That's 1 rape for every 21,252 citizens, then you have to go further then this and question how many of those were lesbian rapes? Homosexual rapes? How many were rapes that actually resulted in pregnancy?

This is all painted to be a much bigger issue than it is. I'd bet out of the entire state of Alabama out of convicted rape cases almost none result in pregnancy even without abortion. People seem to forget the morning after pill exists, and it's 95% effective within 24 hours, and like 90% effective for up to three days. 

That means in the unlikely event you are raped and get away you have a 90-95% chance of curbing a potential pregnancy from ever being allowed to take place with a simple single dose $50 pill. Add to this the likelihood that a pregnancy might not even take hold and the other high likelihood that a girl being raped would probably already be on birth control. 

The pregnancy rate for rapes should theoretically be near zero so all this bullshit virtue signaling can suck a fat dick.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're extremely low because a lot supposed rapes can't be proven which is where a lot of backlash for false accusations come from. In Alabama in a given year out of 2,000 rape accusations like 230 resulted in charges. That's 1 rape for every 21,252 citizens, then you have to go further then this and question how many of those were lesbian rapes? Homosexual rapes? How many were rapes that actually resulted in pregnancy?

This is all painted to be a much bigger issue than it is. I'd bet out of the entire state of Alabama out of convicted rape cases almost none result in pregnancy even without abortion. People seem to forget the morning after pill exists, and it's 95% effective within 24 hours, and like 90% effective for up to three days. 

That means in the unlikely event you are raped and get away you have a 90-95% chance of curbing a potential pregnancy from ever being allowed to take place with a simple single dose $50 pill. Add to this the likelihood that a pregnancy might not even take hold and the other high likelihood that a girl being raped would probably already be on birth control. 

The pregnancy rate for rapes should theoretically be near zero so all this bullshit virtue signaling can suck a fat dick.

right, to that are the chances high for rapists to not pull out?

and for the ones that don't do they later get hit with child support?

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Roe v Wade should be overturned anyway due to its perjurious nature and being entirely predicated on a lie.

It should be repealed and if a compelling case that's based on truth comes to light that justifies this kind of action then that should be constitutionally upheld... Not a farce.

No. Its not based on a lie. Its based on a legal question.  It centers on a legal question that affected legislation at the time.

That's like saying that the Supreme Court decision over that guy who refused to make a cake to that gay person shouldn't count, because the gay person went to another cake shop. :drake:

Doesn't work that way, sweetheart. Once the legal procedure started, that was a fight of its own kind.

Did you honestly think a landmark Supreme Court decision could get annulled on a shitty technicality????? LOL you look like such a little dipshit for even trying.

53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. Its not based on a lie. Its based on a legal question.  It centers on a legal question that affected legislation at the time.

That's like saying that the Supreme Court decision over that guy who refused to make a cake to that gay person shouldn't count, because the gay person went to another cake shop. :drake:

Doesn't work that way, sweetheart. Once the legal procedure started, that was a fight of its own kind.

Did you honestly think a landmark Supreme Court decision could get annulled on a shitty technicality????? LOL you look like such a little dipshit for even trying.

A technicality lol? The law was put into effect, named and is based upon a made up gang rape...

"technicality"

:tom: Abort yourself

Edited by DynamiteCop!

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A technicality lol? The law was put into effect, named and is based upon a made up gang rape...

"technicality"

:tom: Abort yourself

Yup. Her story is not part of the legal case.

It was people suing against the legislation on the time.............THAT is what the Supreme Court is ruling on.

The Supreme Court isn't ruling on the women and her situation.

Go cry somewhere else.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yup. Her story is not part of the legal case.

It was people suing against the legislation on the time.............THAT is what the Supreme Court is ruling on.

The Supreme Court isn't ruling on the women and her situation.

Go cry somewhere else.

And it gained support and lobbyists based upon a sob story of a FABRICATED GANG RAPE...

It was put into effect based upon an egregious lie, it needs to be repealed.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And it gained support and lobbyists based upon a sob story of a FABRICATED GANG RAPE...

It was put into effect based upon an egregious lie, it needs to be repealed.

Good thing the Supreme Court doesn't allow sob stories as legal argument when they decided the case.

It doesn't matter how many times you try re-packaging your shit..........its still not working.

The legislation at the time was legally challenged.......that's all that matters. The entire rulings from all courts were on the constitutionality of the legislation, not the constitutionality of the women and her sob story.

You already understand what I explained to you...........you're just pretending to play stupid. In fact........you're using the sob story to win this argument, and its not remotely working. As it should be.

I bet Chief Justice John Roberts does not want this case to go in front of his court.

There's a fairly good chance that he's going to rule on the side of history, which means he won't overturn Roe v Wade and will vote with the pro-choice judges to keep abortion legal.

I hope the Democrats can, for once, properly use this and make effective, simple messaging for regular folks....and especially regular women in all 50 states....wake up and start realizing that the GOP is coming to take away their rights.

And respond back at the ballot box with force in 2020.

13 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Essentially banning abortion and forcing women who get raped and become pregnant to carry to full term.. :scared: 

Absolutely appalling.  This is actually terrifying.  I feel so sad for the women and young girls out there.. whether anything ever happens to them or not, this is a terribly demoralizing situation that will affect them all.

What are the chances this actually goes though to the Supreme Court??

There is nothing wrong with Alabama.

Check the statistics.

A huge majority of abortions are done from regular non-violent couples.

Only a very small minority are from rape.

21 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I was a coin flip away from being aborted. How should I feel about it? 

Like it's a personal choice?

26 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Like it's a personal choice?

Yeah, and i PERSONALLY think is disgusting. But im not going to stop a woman from doing it. If she feels ok about ending a life then so be it. I would much rather her give the baby up for adoption and let him/her/zer have a chance. 

Im sorry if I don't think killing a life form is the same as blowing your nose. 

51 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah, and i PERSONALLY think is disgusting. But im not going to stop a woman from doing it. If she feels ok about ending a life then so be it. I would much rather her give the baby up for adoption and let him/her/zer have a chance. 

Im sorry if I don't think killing a life form is the same as blowing your nose. 

I'm sorry that you don't understand science enough to know that it isn't killing an actual life.

Its peculiar that you specifically say "life form" because it may appear to be life, but Roe v Wade got it pretty damn close to the mark 40 years ago. The science shows that there is not a conscious life until a certain point.

You must think cutting off life support to brain-dead people is "disgusting".