Switch has officially overtaken PS4 in Japan

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's 10+ million behind the Xbox One, keep dreaming, dreamer :tom:

10+ million behind Xbox1....what's your source for that? :mj:

But let's say it is... Switch will sell another 17 million this year. 

Xbox has sold barely over 40 million in 6 years.... Switch will surpass Xbox by the end of 2019

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's 10+ million behind the Xbox One, keep dreaming, dreamer :tom:

So not only are your numbers quite wrong.......you decided to try and sneak in a racist remark as well.

Too bad you're wrong on both counts.

You'll be getting.............."left behind"...........in more ways than one. LOL

Edited by jehurey

If we're counting TRUE Xbox owners...........we know that there aren't 40 million Xbox owners.

Like I've said before, I think the real Xbox owner population is less than 30 million people, alot of those people simply bought a second or third Xbox because their OG Xbox was a pile of shit, or they got duped into getting an XBX.

By that metric we ALREADY KNOW that the Switch has surpassed Xbox and Xbox is unofficially already in third place.

But it should probably become official here very soon, right around E3.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If we're counting TRUE Xbox owners...........we know that there aren't 40 million Xbox owners.

Like I've said before, I think the real Xbox owner population is less than 30 million people, alot of those people simply bought a second or third Xbox because their OG Xbox was a pile of shit, or they got duped into getting an XBX.

By that metric we ALREADY KNOW that the Switch has surpassed Xbox and Xbox is unofficially already in third place.

:|

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl:this idiot