We are characters in a computer simulation

2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Even in governing society, you are only granted a certain amount of Freedom.   Again "Free will" still gives you to the ability to do so regardless of any law ( I don't recommend it). 

limited freedom in a governing society makes sense to me. It's a shared space, public, and at the root of it, certain people's "freedom" would impose on others. The issue is what laws deem an imposition on others or not. E.g. PDA banned in certain countries

Imagine in a post surveillance war we're in now, where it's become a norm for people to check on you in your private space. The tech behind it, I'll leave it to your imagination/a Black mirror episode. In that sense, "Governing society" is a degree closer reaching the omnipotence of God. Are you fine with that? Not having even your private space for your "free will"?

1 hour ago, zwarior said:

limited freedom in a governing society makes sense to me. It's a shared space, public, and at the root of it, certain people's "freedom" would impose on others. The issue is what laws deem an imposition on others or not. E.g. PDA banned in certain countries

Imagine in a post surveillance war we're in now, where it's become a norm for people to check on you in your private space. The tech behind it, I'll leave it to your imagination/a Black mirror episode. In that sense, "Governing society" is a degree closer reaching the omnipotence of God. Are you fine with that? Not having even your private space for your "free will"?

It does not bother me that the Government spies on us, or that private search engine providers collect our information, etc.     

I feel that if you have nothing to hide in life, why be paranoid about someone eavesdropping on what you are doing unless what you are doing is something sinister and dirty. 

Especially when God sees everything we are doing behind the scene and thinking nobody knows.  He knows. 

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Especially when God sees everything we are doing behind the scene and thinking nobody knows.  He knows. 

Having a private self and public self is legitimate. Whether someone screws that up by intermixing the two is on them, but it should be up to them (not "ought to".on paper,it is anyway)

. So whether your butthole is an out only or a free for all, you getting to choose whose nose goes in there sounds like a basic human right.

Edited by zwarior
55 minutes ago, zwarior said:

Having a private self and public self is legitimate. Whether someone screws that up by intermixing the two is on them, but it should be up to them (not "ought to".on paper,it is anyway)

. So whether your butthole is an out only or a free for all, you getting to choose whose nose goes in there sounds like a basic human right.

To me, this only would apply to those living outside of a governing society.   i.e. a isolated indigenous tribe.  

We as citizens in a governing society are entitled to rights granted to us by government's constitutional laws.   Presently our National security supersedes some of our rights in order to protect the society as a whole.  

If you want a basic human right to privacy than leave the protective hand of this governing society.  

30 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

To me, this only would apply to those living outside of a governing society.   i.e. a isolated indigenous tribe.  

We as citizens in a governing society are entitled to rights granted to us by government's constitutional laws.   Presently our National security supersedes some of our rights in order to protect the society as a whole.  

If you want a basic human right to privacy than leave the protective hand of this governing society.  

"the society/this governing society" is inclusive to all its citizens correct?  So basic human rights in general, at its root, applies to all?