MK11 is so much fun. Accolade score: 10/10

I'm on an Adrenalin high right now after coming back as an underdog against an online opponent, whooped him 3 in a row after he worked me.   

The best part is walking away from a match after you finished your opponent with a Fatality.  

< Jade is my best fighter so far,  followed by Raiden, and I'm still learning with Kung Lao.   

I left my online foe who last played Liu Kang, I still have the visual imagery of leaving his head on the pike of my staff.    B) 

@The Mother Fucker New patch just dropped for PC

Hello all,
Here are the patch notes for today's patch!

• Fixed a major source of desyncs that would occur in Group Battles
• Fixed a crash in Group Battles that could occur sometimes when pausing and activating modifiers
• Fixed an issue that would prevent calling another player for help in a Tag Battle/Group Battle while using the keyboard
• NVIDIA Highlights and NVIDIA Ansel are now available to all players with compatible NVIDIA GPUs. NVIDIA Highlights automatically captures key moments, ensuring that your best gaming moments are automatically saved. NVIDIA Ansel is a powerful photo mode that lets you take professional-grade photographs of your games.
• Fixed an issue that could cause players to die twice in a row when failing a puzzle in the Krypt
• Players will now be prompted to perform a benchmark before starting an online match in Towers of Time
• Previously purchased DLC will now be displayed as unavailable in the Store
• Several issues with TAA were addressed in a previous patch
• Mouse cursor is now displaying correctly while in a menu in the Krypt
• Several UI fixes
• Several minor mouse/keyboard input fixes

Additionally, on the topic of having the certain parts of the game run with a framerate cap of 30 FPS, we hear you. We’re currently working on providing the option to increase the caps in those areas to 60 FPS. We’ll have more details soon, stay tuned!

They're removing the 30fps cap  :smoke: 

• Upvote 1