The FROMSOFT George RR Martin game published by Namco rumors were true..

He essentially confirmed it in a blog post he made after the Season Finale of GoT.  He said he did work consulting for a Japanese video game. :lupe: 

And me?  I’m still here, and I’m still busy.    As a producer, I’ve got five shows in development at HBO (some having nothing whatsoever to do with the world of Westeros), two at Hulu, one on the History Channel.   I’m involved with a number of feature projects, some based upon my own stories and books, some on material created by others.   There are these short films I am hoping to make, adaptations of classic stories by one of the most brilliant, quirky, and original writers our genre has ever produced.   I’ve consulted on a video game out of Japan.   And then there’s Meow Wolf…

http://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/20/an-ending/

A FROMSOFT GRRM game is coming :vince: 

• Remij changed the title to The FROMSOFT George RR Martin game published by Namco rumors were true..
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

'consulted' could mean a lot of things. Sounds like he had very little involvement with whatever it was.

The more important thing isn't so much that he had a big involvement in it... rather that it actually exists and the fact that he consulted on it lends to the type of game that it is.  This could essentially be a new quintessential next gen RPG experience from FROM and Namco.

Hopefully we see something at E3.