Yakuza is the new "Final Fantasy" imo

How? Isn't Yakuza done and over with? There's like no sense of wondering what's coming next. 

I forget if the successor was supposed to be that game sega cancelled cause the guy did coke

For me Fallout was the Final Fantasy of these gens until they fucked it up

5 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

How? Isn't Yakuza done and over with? There's like no sense of wondering what's coming next. 

I forget if the successor was supposed to be that game sega cancelled cause the guy did coke

fallout lmao thats even worse :D stfu notjhing replaces FF even if they fucked a few games up

7 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Kiryu's story is over, spanned instalments 0-6.

Judgement is a new IP. It got recalled in Japan for a few months but the edited version is coming in a few weeks to Japan and June here in the West.

Yakuza is getting a reboot with a new protagonist starting at 7.

• Upvote 1
On 2019-05-21 at 9:25 AM, Bodycount N said:

really grew on me after I played yakuza kiwami 1. I'm at the end of it but stopped to play through 0 first.

have kiwami 2 and 6 in wait :glad: 

I'm more excited for the reboot. I missed the hype train and the current story has ended apparently. Next story arc is the one for me.

The Majima side story you play in Kiwami 2 gives closure to his ending in 0. I think Majima's ending in 0 is the best in the series.

Kiwami 1 is a very weak entry in the series.

Edited by Team 2019
  • 1 month later...

I'm really impressed with Kiwami 2. I didn't research it much so a lot of the things surprise me like the gameplay mechanics change and features like first person mode and being able to explore more of the cities. More places to go into. I don't remember there being cars driving around before. I also don't remember the environmental damage being as detailed at it is now. :bow: