Yakuza is the new "Final Fantasy" imo

48 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Aza, the sword fighting in Ishin is making it my fav. in the series. It's awesome. Japan only, i imported it.

ryuu-ga-gotoku-ishin-329521.9.jpg?o2pp36

http://www.khhsubs.com/rggishinstorywalkthrough.html

The fan translation dropped, only reason i ordered it. 

Ohh shit. Time to get it then. :glad:

Edit - Only 15 bucks with free shipping.

Edited by Team 2019

Sega hints at a possible remake for PS3 title Yakuza Kenzan

And as such, the words attributed to producer Daisuke Sato during the Taipei Game Show that took place last week will certainly not fall on deaf ears. While the producer was present to celebrate the release of Yakuza 5 on PS4, Daisuke Sato answered a question about the remasters, and he himself discussed the case of Yakuza Kenzan in an optimistic way. "Personally, I think Yakuza Kenzan is more suited to a Kiwami redesign. Kenzan was the first Yakuza to come out on PlayStation 3 and it was only released in Japan. Many Western players said they wanted to play it in English, and Asian players also want to see it come out in Chinese, and since Kenzan is a PS3 debut game, a simple HD remaster would probably not be enough, so I think a Kiwami version would be better, " said the producer, who even brushed aside the potential obstacles to the renegotiation for the rights to the actors' likeness. "If we had to design a Kiwami version, we could find new actors and change models," he says. After all, it would not be a first.